• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warrengharding
Poly, how did you size on that? What is your chest/waist measurement?

chest is like 34 and waist is like a 30. Size small. Like the other piece i own, it's not the chest i worry about, it's the arms/sleeves. I can't wear anything other than a t-shirt under this, which is exactly what i wanted, to avoid buying anymore hoodies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Bson stuff isn't that small in the body (but still cut nicely) but it's pretty slim in the arms. I like the fit of the 2 pieces i have now. I want to get another 1 or 2.

Poly is 5'7 140lbs. stalker steez....
cool.gif

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
my hoody finally arrived today (my birthday!)
waywt20116wk9.jpg

this hoody is amazing. pics definately dont do it justice. the fit is slim but drapes nicely, and the buttons and hood allow for a rediculous amount of variations when wearing. when i first put it on i spent 15 minutes buttoning and unbuttoning, hood up then down,. definately the coolest piece ive seen in a while. thanks again kiya and self edge!!

waywt20119cz9.jpg

waywt20118nn1.jpg

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoodie looks good cultpop. Like the way it's buttoned down. Would you consider having the arms shortened a little bit? There's some major stacking going on in the arms, which doesn't quite go with the unstacked jeans (maybe if you stack the jeans too it'd go?).

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks great cult, agree, looks best buttoned down.

smiley

Reaction score
nice cult...
i ordered one a week ago haha except in a lighter grey.

worth it?

sm2s

Reaction score
kiyaaaaaa i called you guys about 3x in a two hour time span. maybe you guys were on lunch? (from about 11am-1pm cali time) i wanted to check stock on the button up hoodie that cult posted
biggrin.gif
lmk if you have xs, or s in stock please. and measurements for both would be greaaaat. i'll probably try to call again tomorrow. thanks!!

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sm2s
kiyaaaaaa

i called you guys about 3x in a two hour time span. maybe you guys were on lunch? (from about 11am-1pm cali time)

i wanted to check stock on the button up hoodie that cult posted
biggrin.gif

lmk if you have xs, or s in stock please. and measurements for both would be greaaaat. i'll probably try to call again tomorrow.

thanks!!

i don't think they open til noon.

sm2s

Reaction score
wow quick reply.
yeah i wasnt sure, so i tried after 12 (assuming they were on lunch)
no big deal or anything.. just wanna nab one before they run out ;D

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in Japan so i can't check stock from here... but i do know we're almost totally sold out of B.Son stuff.
We're getting a restock of the pull over hoodie tomorrow but in navy.
no photos will be posted because by the time we get around to posting photos they'll be gone probably.
Please call the store if you want to inquire about sizing or to order one..
call us at: 415 558 0658
we're open from noon to 7pm.
smile.gif

electricol

Reaction score
Hey so i called earlier that day to check on the measurements for an XS on that sweater,

The person who answered the phone told me:

19.5" pit to pit
31" from the top of the button up to the bottom

unfortunately that measurement is too big for me.

oh, and its $20.00 to ship to Canada as well if anyone was wondering.

Hope that helps.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
This hoodie looks very good, no wonder loads of people bought it.

Poly: 34 chest? I thought you were slightly bigger, you're probably one of the 5 slimmest posters here and on sufu...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by electricol
Hey so i called earlier that day to check on the measurements for an XS on that sweater, The person who answered the phone told me: 19.5" pit to pit 31" from the top of the button up to the bottom unfortunately that measurement is too big for me. oh, and its $20.00 to ship to Canada as well if anyone was wondering. Hope that helps.
****. That's really big for a xtra small. The small in the pullover fits me perfectly but this is cut a lot fuller. I'm trying to gather up some change to by another piece or two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads