• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Après le feu d'artifice Ã
00a9.png
clairci le ciel Tuesday:

- B

Always lovely.

Lightening the color of the tie may enhance this look, contrast works as well; I'm jus' sayin'. Also, a slight shoulder extension should be considered as the effects of your RCA on the fabric is noticeable. Perhaps, it is the weight of and drape of the linen fabric on your shoulder. Folks on LL often advocate for heavier weight linens though I've not closely followed their discussion.

You could flip this look by rocking a DB in sand which I think is an elegant look for summer.

cheer

robasaurus

Reaction score
End of a long day, crappy iPhone pics... ironic, as I just returned from a photography class.
IMG_0083.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

harry2quinn

Reaction score
How goes it? As always, I continue my trend of taking too long between appearances. Unfortunate that it took being up at the office at 2 AM and feeling a touch zombie-ish to bring me back to WAYWRN. Bespoke jacket and shirt, Samuelsohn pants, AE belt, Barker shoes, Omega Seamaster.
7E0D22BD-orig.jpg
D3464B3A-orig.jpg
C933E702-orig.jpg

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about your shoes, but your db blazer and watch are really nice
smile.gif

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robasaurus
End of a long day, crappy iPhone pics... ironic, as I just returned from a photography class.

IMG_0083.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

I really like this. The SC is spot on, great fit and lovely pattern. As I really need glasses but don't like the ones I got (which leads my vain ass to go through the world half blind) I would like to know what brand those are, as they look like the kind I would be going for.

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EFV
As I really need glasses but don't like the ones I got (which leads my vain ass to go through the world half blind) I would like to know what brand those are, as they look like the kind I would be going for.
I think the are Non-Prescription glasses. Most of the frames got two dots on the side of the glasses for recognizing, but i might be wrong thought.

A.J.V

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emptym
Great stuff, Vox, Panda, and AJV.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Holdfast
Outfit is nice. This photo angle is not.
ffffuuuu.gif

(... and the prominent placement of the word "idea" on the chair's sticker gives it a more disturbing symbolism).

Thanks. Did not even notice the sticker until I saw the picture on my screen.

Originally Posted by EFV
Like this a lot. Perhaps the blazer is a tad tight, I do like the sheen though, reminds me of a Canali that I've got. Deets please (and as I noticed you seem to reside in Finland I might PM you for some tips on places worthwile shopping next time I go there).

Thank you! The blazer is actually H&M to which I changed the buttons.
It might look a tad tight but I would say it's more because how I'm standing there. However that blazer is a bit short even though in the picture it seems to be alright...

And if you ever visit Helsinki, just pm me and I'll give you some tips even though there's not that many places to go anyway.

Originally Posted by sugarbutch
You're doing just fine.

Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by harry2quinn
How goes it? As always, I continue my trend of taking too long between appearances. Unfortunate that it took being up at the office at 2 AM and feeling a touch zombie-ish to bring me back to WAYWRN.

Bespoke jacket and shirt, Samuelsohn pants, AE belt, Barker shoes, Omega Seamaster.

7E0D22BD-orig.jpg

D3464B3A-orig.jpg

C933E702-orig.jpg

I like the jacket but I think this look could benefit from a nice (i.e blue) tie.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Here are a few items of note:

• The Gays are taking over.
  • You may not use WAYWRN to get fit critiques.
  • A kid in Japan has vaginas confused with the aged.
  • Lime-green jackets are all that.
  • Linen suits are all that and a bag of chips.
  • The Armo(u)ry is air-conditioned.
Excellent summary.
worship.gif

Originally Posted by acecow
To answer your question, I can breathe fine, but can't really gain any significant weight.
From time to time I'll ask the rep from MyTailor.com if he thinks I can slim down my shirts through the belly any more than I've already done, and he tells me that to do so would make it hard for me to sit and that when I do sit the shirt buttons would pull hard across the front and create unsightly -- perhaps even naval-revealing -- placket gaps. Do you find this to be the case, ace? Your shirts fit even more snuggly at the beltline than mine currently do.

Originally Posted by Digmenow
100_1599.jpg

I'm not diggin' either the tie or the shoes, but those are just personal preferences. Overall, this is a big improvement over your early posts. You're still too color-shy for your complexion, in my opinion, and it looks like your jacket sleeves could afford to be shortened just a tad. I think it's better to show too much cuff than not enough.

Originally Posted by Digmenow
surrender.gif

Don't panic, Dig. All this attention is a good sign. It's when you stop getting advice that you should be worried. That usually means people have given up on you.

Originally Posted by mktitsworth
The analysis was that the problem is with the pitch - not of the jacket, but of my shoulders.
You are not alone, brother.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this Panta tie, but I have to admit to finding it difficult to knot! -TTO

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cocktails for lunch, I'm jealous!
-TTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads