• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Weird, I have one that has the standard Gibo tag. Mine is a crewneck though.
I meant it's from after MJ switched knit production from Cucinelli (I think FW08? could have been earlier)

Ascent

Reaction score
Bless 25 Uniseasoner Knit/Lace shorts; pictures when they arrive.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I think you will like it, not. Gant Rugger fits pretty well for an OTR shirt surprisingly. I have a madras button down that I got for cheap and quite like the fit. I also like that fact that they use a back collar button.

Rad, looking forward to trying it out.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally pulled the trigger on this flamboyant beast
20110417_1932789.jpg

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Golden Goose sneakers are great, I wore them all day walking around LA on saturday (prob +/- 5 miles) and my feet felt great. I would recommend them to anyone - especially because you don't have to worry about f*cking them up like with most other sneaks. Check out leather crown too if you see them around.
edit - Also, that flambouyant beast pictured above is killer. I am loving the amount of cool floral sh*t thats for sale this year.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many good deals in sales this month..I'm broken. Today's purchases: Kilgour black jeans on ebay Belstaff Roadmaster in military green from My-Wardrobe Heritage Research red parka from Superdenim

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From blackbird? Going to stop by this weekend and check out the sale.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
is it that translucent really ? how's the fabric feel ? this is not a complete BB1 post
frown.gif

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
is it that translucent really ? how's the fabric feel ? this is not a complete BB1 post
frown.gif

The DBSS tee very similar to an Odyn Vovk tee, except the fabric is thinner/softer and the cut is less fitted near the bottom hem. I'm not sure why the picture makes it look translucent because it's not any more see thru than a white Alternative Apparel tee. Although I have neither a tattoo nor reams of dark hair on my chest, so perhaps others experience might be different. Overall I prefer wjk tees since they're more fitted and "normal" looking. But for some pairings (e.g. over sized DBSS shorts) the DBSS tees look far better. Yes, it's from Blackbird. At 50% off the original price, it now costs about the same as it would have in Japan.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by samblackbones
The Golden Goose sneakers are great, I wore them all day walking around LA on saturday (prob +/- 5 miles) and my feet felt great. I would recommend them to anyone - especially because you don't have to worry about f*cking them up like with most other sneaks. Check out leather crown too if you see them around.
edit - Also, that flambouyant beast pictured above is killer. I am loving the amount of cool floral sh*t thats for sale this year.

thanks. I had seen leather crown once or twice on yoox (i think, maybe it was somewhere else) and thought they looked good but didnt know anything about them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads