• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
Lane-

nice pickup- the horse (full grain & soft horse) from Guidi is really great. If you want a bit of a higher heel or thick sole, just add a the thinnest vibram rubber heel/sole to your boots.

Here's an example of from SG

they are vibramed already, but I'll consider the extra heel thing cuz its just 3.50. Might go to NYC this weekend and vibram my julius boots
worship.gif

5785588341_8b542ba4a3.jpg

was really lusting for these, but they are forever lone gone.

frown.gif

chomeo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abraxis
That is not a bad goto boot at all
smile.gif
Somewhat jealous.

boxing[1].gif
It would've been that Augusta backzip but you beat me to it! Haha!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well a friend of mine bought some from pnp firenze brand new and he vibramed them. He apparently needed a different size and I just bought it from him since I lust for these as well, and I can live without the heel.

I already look enough like a ***.

now on the hunt for a bbs boiled wool coat from fw10

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
well a friend of mine bought some from pnp firenze brand new and he vibramed them. He apparently needed a different size and I just bought it from him since I lust for these as well, and I can live without the heel.

I already look enough like a ***.

now on the hunt for a bbs boiled wool coat from fw10

Why do you keep saying things like this?

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
cuz its what I do
Take a month vacation of styleforum, no offence - but i reckon it would do you good. You seem to hate everything you do. Just picked up a pair of White high-top Converse as my footwear for my interrail trip. I am still considering if i need a pair of flip-flops with me(admittedly, they look horrible), it would be nice in the warm weather - but my feets are sort-of bruished from all my running so it would not be a pretty sight
smile.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you're overanalyzing, im just an attention whore.
60641_1.jpg
evidence being I just bought this.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real men wear red wings all day erry day

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Just got a steal on some Navy Bush Pants, just in time for a birthday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads