• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that sucks. doesn't affect me at all, so no sweat off my back.,

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
It might. The rumor was that the pullback would become even more widespread in the future.
the only one i'd be sad about is 90 Minute IPA but that still beat all the IPAs that the breweries in MI produce, both on a regular basis and seasonal basis.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tried out Oskar Blues Gubna tonight. I don't really see why this gets so much hype.
confused.gif

i dont get it either. short finish, not particularly complex, and it smells like hops but doesnt really smell like it

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried out Oskar Blues Gubna tonight. I don't really see why this gets so much hype.
confused.gif

TenFidy is where it's at. Holy **** that stuff is delicious.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Yep. Unfortunately, the rest of the OB lineup is a bust. Still have to try the one in the green can though.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. Unfortunately, the rest of the OB lineup is a bust. Still have to try the one in the green can though.

I have that one, it's not bad, it feels like it's missing something in the palate; not as good as TenFidy though.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

old chub is actually a pretty decent scottish ale. i thought it was better than the three floyd one, but it still lacks backbone and structure.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5

Is TenFidy only brewed once a year? It seems like my local beer stores don't have any in stock. They have all the other OB cans. I wanted to try that green can. They have GUBNA at my local store. It is $$$.

I drank the Beer Geek Weasel stout tonight. Good stuff.
thumbs-up.gif

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried the harpoon leviathan baltic porter tonight.

it was really good. i dont know if its just me but all the leviathan series have this kind of bubble gum ester flavor to it that i dont really like that much

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC437
Is TenFidy only brewed once a year? It seems like my local beer stores don't have any in stock. They have all the other OB cans. I wanted to try that green can. They have GUBNA at my local store. It is $$$.

I drank the Beer Geek Weasel stout tonight. Good stuff.
thumbs-up.gif

Good question. I think the cans have vintages on them, but I'm not really sure if it's made once a year. Most beer shops I go have it readily available

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
starting to get bored of all my beers i have on hand. need something new soon. *cough* tooch *cough*

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
starting to get bored of all my beers i have on hand. need something new soon. *cough* tooch *cough*

Yeah, yeah, yeah...You know Pliny just grows on trees here in Chicago! I am waiting on one last piece and it's driving me nuts because I know he's around...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads