• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
RSZhJ.jpg

I think those trou are too short, especially given the full, straight leg cut.

Navi

Reaction score
Feeling very prep today!
1303512878-picsay.jpg
1303512501-picsay.jpg
1303513014-picsay.jpg
bonus orgetorix shot, lol
1303513185-picsay.jpg
Tan ferragamo's in the mail right now, can't wait until I get them. I am so ******* sick of wearing black shoes all the time. also: this SC with odd trousers, does it look too off? I know it's not "correct", but I like how it looks. Wondering if the suit buttons make it look weird with non-matching pants.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
This is ******* awesome.

fistbump.gif

The SC is ******* awesome, the shoes are 256 kinds of awesome, but that tie knot is completely not awesome
confused.gif

N - I agree that the pants could use another 3/4" drop.

Deets on that SC?

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
I think those trou are too short, especially given the full, straight leg cut.
^Agreed. I had just hiked up my pants so theres actually slightly more break, but I think they could use .5"
Originally Posted by TRINI
This is ******* awesome.
fistbump.gif

Thanks man. Cheers.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
The SC is ******* awesome, the shoes are 256 kinds of awesome, but that tie knot is completely not awesome
confused.gif
N - I agree that the pants could use another 3/4" drop. Deets on that SC?

Thx, spoo. Agreed on the knot and length of pants. SC is unlined SP.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are killing it. Great color combinations.

Originally Posted by sugarbutch
20110422_3.jpg

Great pocket square but not with this jacket. Keep it for your blue blazer and white shirt combo. It is far too stark to wear with this jacket. Get a pocket square in silk or wool with nice earthy colors like golds, burgundies and or browns. Try a slightly darker blue shirt and never white. Try medium grey pants. Keep at it. You have good looking clothes. They will look their best when you dial in on the best way to mix and match each outfit.

Originally Posted by luftvier
Not conservative business dress today. Have the day off, so getting some use out of the F/W gunclub check while its still cool enough to warrant it.

Parker looks great, again. Yawn....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Parker
Pantas!

prkr422a.jpg

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
Feeling very prep today!

1303512878-picsay.jpg

1303512501-picsay.jpg

1303513014-picsay.jpg

bonus orgetorix shot, lol
1303513185-picsay.jpg

Tan ferragamo's in the mail right now, can't wait until I get them. I am so ******* sick of wearing black shoes all the time...

Do you name them? Are those little name tags on the heels? "Hi! My name is ...!"

As for the SC, I didn't realize it was an orphan until you mentioned it. Then again, I'm really new at this.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Digmenow
Do you name them? Are those little name tags on the heels? "Hi! My name is ...!"

As for the SC, I didn't realize it was an orphan until you mentioned it. Then again, I'm really new at this.

Its not an orphan, I have the pants, I was just wearing the grey trousers while I hemmed the matching suit pants.
laugh.gif

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
Its not an orphan, I have the pants, I was just wearing the grey trousers while I hemmed the matching suit pants.
laugh.gif

I meant in the context of your use. Maybe "runaway" would have been more correct in a familial sense? Or, if the jacket will rejoin the pants in the future, perhaps "prodigal coat"! And nice deflection on the REAL question posed in my earlier post, BTW!

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fullb
2204A.jpg

I've always avoided white bucks because of their Pat Boone association, but you have me rethinking that. This is excellent.

Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I can't shave daily without severely irritating my skin.
Even with an electric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads