• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DBSS can be styled much easier, I think. Can look good with drapey **** or just plain jeans.

That may be just because I haven't seen many Rick fits though, so don't listen to me.

Danzar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
_Y112609.jpg

The feel of Ann D's are nice. This speedhooks are intersting...not sure if I like.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Danzar
The feel of Ann D's are nice. This speedhooks are intersting...not sure if I like.

The shape of the shoe kills it for me, the silhuette nay... They even remind me of chucks

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Honestly dmash I think you'd be better served by the Silent's than the RO or DBSS pairs.
I'm almost starting to think this as well. I think I'm just trying to justify getting a more 'baller' sneaker but it's not really going to mesh too well with what I'm trying to do. Looks non baller, but works really well with this aesthetic IMO.
SILE-MP7_V2.jpg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doubt you'll find those

They're in stock on 2 websites overseas in my size. Forwardfoward has a few sizes also with free 2 day shipping and free returns.

Can anybody comment on sizing? RFX>????

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
if you mean ln-cc, nope, forward does not have those either. they are from this season either

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
They're in stock on 2 websites overseas in my size. Forwardfoward has a few sizes also with free 2 day shipping and free returns.

Can anybody comment on sizing? RFX>????

This seasons are suede, those ones you posted are all leather.
Sizing it pretty true. I'm a 39 in cp > 40 in silent.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you mean ln-cc, nope, forward does not have those either. they are from this season either
o ****, you're right, i didn't even notice those were previous season. shittt
Originally Posted by artishard116
This seasons are suede, those ones you posted are all leather. Sizing it pretty true. I'm a 39 in cp > 40 in silent.
Are they narrow or wide?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
haha i would have liked to pick some up in all-leather but pretty much not possible for the time being
wink.gif

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha i would have liked to pick some up in all-leather but pretty much not possible for the time being
wink.gif

yeah, the sleeker leather looks muchhh better. Did some reading, seems if I'm an 8.5, a 42 is my best bet. I really like the non suede version, so I think I'm going to try and find a pair. Probably not going to have much luck though : (

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just realized I only have white and black sneakers. 2 white gats (well, my paper gats have turned to a great off-white/cream color), black mmm high tops, black patent rafstros, and black dbss coming in. I want some colors, but I'm pretty damn content with what I have right now. Really the only thing I'm considering are some white CPs or Kelvstros, but still...

Guess I just gotta start buying more boots and shoes now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads