• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HarrisonK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
Haven't had access to my camera the last few months.. also all the bickering in the threads I follow bored me into taking pictures.
uhoh.gif

Shoes and boots:
2OW2Il.jpg
DRWIMl.jpg

close-ups on c.diems and yohjis:
FuDsPl.jpg
V45Jzl.jpg

Rick:
OCKEYl.jpg
MQg5Jl.jpg

Krane and wigwam (fuckin' kix and jet made me buy more socks):
jwaO7l.jpg

Shoe trees, you should buy a par.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
All terrible purchases
agreed this sucks. you should donate it all to the salvation army next to my apartment.
devil.gif
schneider cardigan and scarf. i am sold on this brand. soooo nice

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarrisonK
Shoe trees, you should buy a par.

style, you should find some.

does vineyard vines sell shoe trees?

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
agreed this sucks. you should donate it all to the salvation army next to my apartment.
devil.gif

schneider cardigan and scarf. i am sold on this brand. soooo nice

its your fault i bought those yohji derbies.
fistbump.gif

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
baka, thats ikea shoeboxes right?

yeah they're from ikea. surprisingly convenient
redface.gif

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
fistbump.gif
they look sick man.

did you get charged customs?
ffffuuuu.gif

not yet, lol, but fedex is a slut. last time they sent me a bill 1.5 months later, and on top of the customs charges, they charged me a convenience fee with shipping and handling attached for mailing me my bill.
mad.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
style, you should find some.

does vineyard vines sell shoe trees?

Quick, someone Photoshop a whale onto a shoe tree.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
All terrible purchases

def not jet approved

SwiftLearner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Thanks for posting that twice, I hope you swiftly learn nobody cares about your dated garbage work boots you'll be roaming the city in. Return them before you are labeled a victim in the real world.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Where do I start?

First of all, you must be pretty cool to have time to post 7,000 times on an online style forum.

You must spend SO much time out, hanging out with friends, being social and learning about life first-hand, and that's why you HAD to tell everyone about your amazing insights 7,000 times.

Oh, I know you Jet. I know your struggle to keep the weight off, how much it hurts to see that hairline rolling back and knowing that the guys don't look at you the same way anymore.

I'll cry myself to sleep tonight when I'm out playing bluegrass in my Red Wings and fighting off the random girls that try to make out with me while I'm performing in my ugly, dated Red Wings. I'll try to get over being better looking than you every day of my life. Cheers!

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad

eg type 200 overdye, muji recycled socks, egxmcnairy brogues and muji sweatshirt

what's the weight like on the socks? Also, how's the sizing? If I'm a 9 should I go with the ones that are 7-9 or 8-10? They look awesome.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Oh. Snap.

Let us deconstruct the average butt-hurt noob retort.
Originally Posted by SwiftLearner
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Where do I start?
First of all, you must be pretty cool to have time to post 7,000 times on an online style forum
You must spend SO much time out, hanging out with friends, being social and learning about life first-hand, and that's why you HAD to tell everyone about your amazing insights 7,000 times..

Hey look someone is making this point for roughly the hundredth time, and it's equally nonsensical every single time.
Oh, I know you Jet. I know your struggle to keep the weight off, how much it hurts to see that hairline rolling back and knowing that the guys don't look at you the same way anymore.
Followed by the obligatory weak gay joke.
I'll cry myself to sleep tonight when I'm out playing bluegrass in my Red Wings and fighting off the random girls that try to make out with me while I'm performing in my ugly, dated Red Wings.
And the obligatory "the only reason to care about clothes is to get laid" comment, coupled with the usual "well girls give me compliments on them" defense. Again, for the 100th time.

WHY MUST YOU ALL BE SO ******* PREDICTABLE

Seriously, if you want to get into a flame war, could you at least make it interesting and not repeat the same crap ad nauseum? It's really ineffective when it's been done over and over. Please, someone, for once, do this in a way that doesn't make me facepalm to read.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, like you said earlier. They resort to the common easy tactics they can fall back on. I don't see whats wrong with it since they dig their own graves, plus its the only entertaining aspect of this forum.

but is jet actually fat? ive heard that a couple of times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads