• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade Shoes

piergiacomi

Reaction score
My first video of our costruction...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. this is Norwegian what do you think?

piergiacomi

Reaction score
We have a wide variety of prices, and we have never sold outside Italy, in Europe is quite simple, the VAT is similar, we are working to get all over the world.
The Norwegian and Bentivegna is more expensive than Goodyear because the seams are visible, and thus as work needs to be more precise, the duration and aesthetic beauty are greater.
Prices start at around € 500. But this video for footwear made with construction Bentivegna cordovan leather and Italian walnut box made by a craftsman from the price triples.

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
Sorry, just don't like the look of the shoes.

For that there is no problem, this is a style very "Italian" shoe-tip high and long, yet we can not put on video and in the site traditional shoes "english", but we also do more traditional and for those with particular tastes or needs we can develop custom models and Colour on sample (I do not know if you say so).

Sorry there are no videos stitched goodyear.

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
That sounds promising then. I look forward to you developing your website further.

If you want, You can post a picture of the style you prefer and we will try to create a similar recording the important parts to create a video. Give us all the specifications and see if we can.
We like the challenges

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Classic style in construction...
Goodyear Construction
5482089208_7cf69edc09_b.jpg

5482090126_0b392c5db6_b.jpg

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like these and would wear them. They look a bit rustic and remind me of Whites boots, which I also love. Welcome to the forum

piergiacomi

Reaction score
A new video with goodyear construction; we realize this technique with a single wire, each point is secured with two knots.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
What do you think?

cncrd

Reaction score
I like some of the looks on the website. They look to be very well-made, and seem as if they would go well with jeans. Would be be nice to to see more pics of shoes not on the banana-toe last.

These are awsome (hope you don't mind me using your pics, OP:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads