• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Okay, this will probably get me banned from this threak. However, my cellar is too full, so I'm sort of triaging and drinking as I go. So:

7 oz later harvest Ontario Vidal wine
3 oz Canton ginger liqueur
4 oz Absolut peach vodka

Top with diet tonic.

Had three of these (along with three glasses of Pinot) and feeling no pain
smile.gif

How was that? I assume you made that one up yourself, right?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
How was that? I assume you made that one up yourself, right?

Yup, totally made up on the spot. A little sweeter tasting that I prefer but damn did it go down easy...both times. :

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
Came home from a walk in the snow with my xmas guest and warmed up with a glass of Remy Martin Coeur de Cognac. Went to dinner, first a glass of random prosecco and then a bottle of 2003 Villa Antinori (small timer). Now at home, watching "No country for old men" and some glasses of the Last Word (thanks to Huntsman for bringing this great cocktail to my attention). Plan is to have a different cocktail at home every night from today to new year's eve.
Glad you enjoyed the Last Word, and I endorse your cocktail-a-day effort! I, too, am a small-timer when drinking wine out. Just too expensive! And Antinori is a a good pick.
Okay, this will probably get me banned from this threak. However, my cellar is too full, so I'm sort of triaging and drinking as I go. So: 7 oz later harvest Ontario Vidal wine 3 oz Canton ginger liqueur 4 oz Absolut peach vodka Top with diet tonic. Had three of these (along with three glasses of Pinot) and feeling no pain
smile.gif

<merkur> ~ H

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bruichladdich 12 Yr Second Edition... neat.... but just a splash of water!
satisfied.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Now 50/50 can of Diet Lime Coke and Wiser's Deluxe.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Is this the return of old Pio or do you not have work tom?
laugh.gif

Not working until 1/4
smile.gif

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not working until 1/4
smile.gif

Not a bad little siesta! Plenty of time to work on your n00bish post count.
laugh.gif

I'll join you in a drink now. Just did my own vatting. Laphroaig Cask Strength and Macallan Cask Strength. Cheers!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
laugh.gif

I'll join you in a drink now. Just did my own vatting. Laphroaig Cask Strength and Macallan Cask Strength. Cheers!

Personal vatting. I love it! Try the CostCo bottling of 18 y/o Macallan Sherry Cask in a Rusty Nail with some Drambuie and bitters
smile.gif

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personal vatting. I love it! Try the CostCo bottling of 18 y/o Macallan Sherry Cask in a Rusty Nail with some Drambuie and bitters
smile.gif

I may have to use the regular bottling for that. My Costco didn't get the private label Macallan.
frown.gif

The Costco tequila is phenomenal for the money though, have you tried that?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
I may have to use the regular bottling for that. My Costco didn't get the private label Macallan.
frown.gif

The Costco tequila is phenomenal for the money though, have you tried that?

Oh, I have 1/3 of the first bottle left and a full second standing by
smile.gif

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, I have 1/3 of the first bottle left and a full second standing by
smile.gif

It got pretty good reviews and it had a great price attached to it, I would have picked up 2 - 3 if they got it here...oh well. I have plenty of other stuff.
laugh.gif

Have you enjoyed your old Bunnie recently? Those are phenomenal.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
It got pretty good reviews and it had a great price attached to it, I would have picked up 2 - 3 if they got it here...oh well. I have plenty of other stuff.
laugh.gif

Have you enjoyed your old Bunnie recently? Those are phenomenal.

Had a splash of the 28 Bunnie last night with a dinner guest. The vanilla and baking spices were so good.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
laugh.gif

Nice, sounds like it'd be just the thing for filling your flask up with.
devil.gif

I'd might need a bit of water to go with that though, otherwise it might a burn a hole through my brain....

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrendavid777