• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
New SNS Herning. This but black.
_dsc9403.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
TresBien. Was FW09... though does SNS have seasons really? They've been making that knit since the 70s.

Should fit in new closet. A fair bit of stuff has sold. Not done yet though - haven't even posted the main thread.

MortyGras

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
TresBien. Was FW09... though does SNS have seasons really? They've been making that knit since the 70s.

Should fit in new closet. A fair bit of stuff has sold. Not done yet though - haven't even posted the main thread.

They have seasons, sure.
It's weird though. If you go on to their homepage you can watch the 09 f/w collection and that one is is missing
confused.gif

I don't really do cardigans but the almost henley style of that one there is great.

amnesiac

Reaction score
2 linen shirts from uniqlo. they were on sale for $20 and though they don't feel amazing, they're light and cheap and all i'm going to wear now that the weather is warming up. Also, the linen shirts are oversized big time. I fill out mall-brand smalls just fine but the xs fit me perfectly.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
New SNS Herning. This but black.

_dsc9403.jpg

Nice cardigan but why'd you get the black? From memory you already have a ton of black clothes, not a fan of colour? (no racist)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First pair of glasses since I lost my old and ugly wire frame ones from a few years ago. I wanted something versatile so I put transition lenses in them. Hopefully they'll work out. For picking them out I started with wanting something like Shuron Ronsirs/Rayban Clubmasters and pretty much tried on as much as I could in a few stores. I suck at picking out glasses but overall think these should be good.

2wfo8si.jpg
necg7t.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like em. But... why transitions? Unless they've made some killer advances in transitions in the last like five years I've found they look stupid in the sun.

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
First pair of glasses since I lost my old and ugly wire frame ones from a few years ago. I wanted something versatile so I put transition lenses in them. Hopefully they'll work out. For picking them out I started with wanting something like Shuron Ronsirs/Rayban Clubmasters and pretty much tried on as much as I could in a few stores. I suck at picking out glasses but overall think these should be good.

2wfo8si.jpg
necg7t.jpg

those match your face very well. i'm usually not a fan of transition lenses, but those look like they'd make great sunglasses as they would eyeglasses

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah I'm skeptical too but the optometrist said he'd cut me a deal and make me a normal lens free if I was disappointed. I'll find out tomorrow.

Basically don't want to carry around a pair of sunglasses as well as these and figured these would make pretty nice sunglasses too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads