• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

javy

Reaction score

true.to.size

Reaction score
I'm considering parting with my AW15 Memory coat in navy and black, same one that mythage had posted. Size 4 also.

I'm also interested in a 5...

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've probably seen this one?

My only change to the memory coat would be to integrate the hood like he did with a few later hooded coats. I found that I never removed the hood, and the bulk of all the layers in the chest wasn't ideal.
That's true. I did also like the version where the lapels were changed to a more traditional style. Looked a lot nicer with the hood removed. I think it was called the Conversation coat, maybe? I'd be interested in what updates Stephan would make now for a 2023 version.

1000.jpg

Iskander

Reaction score
Fun to see some activity in this thread! Does anyone have a current list of stockists? Seems like there aren't many these days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads