• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Are more larges coming in?
frown.gif

I wish we could get more. We usually make a lot of large, but for some reason EVERYONE at the Pop Up Flea was that size. They cleaned me out.

For the remainder of the year, we'll do a re-make of the Exploded Check Flannel, and they'll be plenty of Larges there. If anyone wants to reserve a unit, please drop me a PM.

I've got some new Flannels in the pipeline for Jan-Feb. We're doing to do a run in lighter colors so that they'll work as late winter/early Spring transition pieces.

And outside of shirting, we've still got trousers & sportcoats coming soon!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh God I'm going to cry. I already have exploded check and was hoping to nab the tartan too. I guess I can live with the red gingham...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure do. I've got Small, Medium, and XLarge. Still updating the site, but feel free to drop me a PM anytime. It made up beautifully and was a huge seller at the Flea.

Why must you tempt me so?! Can't wait to see dem pics.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah, sorry - I've got pics now. Just building these guys online is taking a bit. But please PM me if you want to pick one up before it goes live. Both are $130 shipped.

The Black tartan is really easy to wear, and has a lot of great color details. The Orange is pretty bold, and it's a unique color pop for the wintertime. Both of them have the usual fit and pockets. They matched the pockets and patterns like a mofo - you really have to look closely to see them!

Black Tartan - Available in S,M,XL

4119050512_76a8b51010_m.jpg

See full size

4119050986_8726511099_m.jpg

See full size

Orange Gingham - Available in S,M,L,XL

4119051332_726c3fc762_m.jpg

See full size

4119051760_34260ba7f8_m.jpg

See full size

Blog Marley

Reaction score
thanks for the info about the sport coat.

any black friday deals? there are so many shirt i want to get thatd leave me flat broke.

are you still expecting the exploded flannel (in a medium)?

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, the black tartan looks much better in person than its photographed...its a great pattern.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
are you still expecting the exploded flannel (in a medium)?

Dropped you a PM.

Originally Posted by PartagasIV
FWIW, the black tartan looks much better in person than its photographed...its a great pattern.

Thanks again Jamie. It's true, the two new shirts came out a little "hot" with the flash - especially the orange. I'll try to shoot some outdoor fit pics.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah black friday sale would be sick

We are planning a sale, but it won't include our in-house merchandise. But we'll take 30% off brands like Apolis, KZO, Sperry, and Spring Court. I've got a bit of things to photograph, but I should have a full recap of our sales merchandise by Monday.

mttlee0

Reaction score
Aldens for sale?
smile.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mttlee0
Aldens for sale?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chronic
highly, highly doubt it, but +1 anyway
smile.gif

Sorry guys, unless it's factory seconds, a really old last pair, or some exceptional circumstances, Aldens can't be put on sale. It's a part of their business model, and it plays a big role in keeping the quality on point and the distribution knowledgeable.

Originally Posted by jessetk313
Will you guys be getting any more stock of the Indy boot collaboration you did with Alden?

Not that specific one. I'm putting in a reorder, but that will be for next Fall. However, we've got a black Indy boot coming before the Holidays that will be ass-kicking. Some great McNairy boots are arriving next week too.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are th any fit pics of Epaulet shirts being worn?? They look awesome but I have yet to see one on someone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads