Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

There've been quite a few, pg. There are a few in this thread, but the majority of them are in the Epaulet/SF flannel thread.

2. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

are th any fit pics of Epaulet shirts being worn?? They look awesome but I have yet to see one on someone.
    my good deed for the day...

3. SeventyFive

SeventyFive Well-Known Member

4. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

Can we expect another run on the black tartan or the purple flannel in Large? I'm sweating pretty hard for both right now

5. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

There've been quite a few, pg. There are a few in this thread, but the majority of them are in the Epaulet/SF flannel thread.

my good deed for the day...

Thanks, looks great, def. going to pick one up

Justtemple, have you notice any considerable shrinkage after washing that, so much as to warrant a size up?

6. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Can we expect another run on the black tartan or the purple flannel in Large? I'm sweating pretty hard for both right now

Yeah, is there an ETA on another run? I am deciding between the brown, red and purple but you are out of all 3.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

Sorry about all the sold-outs, the interest with Purple Flannels has been insane. I'll definitely do one more run of 20 pieces. So that we ensure the best possible size breakdown, I'll put up the shirt item for sale next week. We'll then skew the sizes according to what everyone buys. I should be able to get delivery by Dec 20th or 21st.

Thanks,
    Mike

8. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

I'm 5'9", 31 inch waist, 40 R jacket and this is what a size large shirt from Epaulet looks like on me. I thought I would wear a medium but Mike said to go with a large. Good call, the shirt fits me well.

[​IMG]

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I'm 5'9", 31 inch waist, 40 R jacket and this is what a size large shirt from Epaulet looks like on me. I thought I would wear a medium but Mike said to go with a large. Good call, the shirt fits me well.

[​IMG]

Awe yeah, we love that picture! Thanks again Karl.

I have to say, though, that Karl bought the limited edition Woodblock shirt. That was from a single roll of Sea Island-quality yukata fabric. It's insanely fine gauge, so that particular shirt made up on the smaller side. If you have similar measurements to Karl, then a medium would probably be the better size for you - especially in the flannels and chambrays.

10. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Like I said, the guy knows his stuff. I would have bought an XL flannel since I like my flannels to be a bit looser. So once again Mike comes through and I'll order a large instead.

Mike, I'll take a purple flannel in large when they come in.

11. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

I am 6'1" 185 lbs. slim, wear a med. in gitman and usually an xl or l in BoO depending on the shirt... I am guessing I would need an Epaulet Large...

12. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I am 6'1" 185 lbs. slim, wear a med. in gitman and usually an xl or l in BoO depending on the shirt... I am guessing I would need an Epaulet Large...

Epaulet large sounds like it would be good for you. I'm pretty much the same sizes as you and my Epaulet L fits beautifully.

13. jdomin2

jdomin2 Active Member

Awe yeah, we love that picture! Thanks again Karl. I have to say, though, that Karl bought the limited edition Woodblock shirt. That was from a single roll of Sea Island-quality yukata fabric. It's insanely fine gauge, so that particular shirt made up on the smaller side. If you have similar measurements to Karl, then a medium would probably be the better size for you - especially in the flannels and chambrays.
    I have this same shirt and it is flat out amazing. Would you recommend bringing it to a tailor to make the neck smaller though, or is this type of tailoring too high risk/not possible?

14. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

A large would probably be good. I'm 6'2/6'3 and 155lbs and have bought the medium flannel and it fits me good. I'm guessing your chest is larger than mine, so the extra room in the chest would fit you well.

15. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

purchased a purple flannel last night, cant wait.