• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Caveat
What tie is that?
- Muji - great for traveling as it has 4 colors - today is same tie different color
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
This is really great
- thanks
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost
How come you don't list the brands anymore? What trench is that?
- cause.. LOL - Muji from last winter Back to Topic Temp - 11c, crisp Days Agenda - Tuesday, usual meetings, lunch with new "friend", then dinner with other friends
L1010949_2.jpg
L1010951_2.jpg
L1010961_2.jpg
L1010962_2.jpg
Warning - lifestyle pic (but it is Italian..)
L1010967_2.jpg
L1010968_2.jpg
L1010971_2.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
rafrafreebok

This is better than pasty white boys in boat shoes... how, exactly?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Because he could kill you with one hand.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
kunk those beeboks are terrrible get yourself some kobe zoom IVs

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inappropriate crotch shots from yesterday. Ann Demuelemeester vest Vintage Geoffrey Beene shirt (Thanks dad?) Uniqlo x Opening ceremony cropped pants Blue socks? W+H boots YSL bag
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0006-1.jpg
The aliens have landed!
DSC_0032.gif

fredbr

Reaction score
i'm not defending anyone but i dont think he's as (fat) as some of you are suggesting. you all jumped on the bandwagon calling him fat this, fat that because hes wearing really expensive pieces. i dont think that if he was wearing gap or ae that most of you would attack him. i think its just bad postures and a wide chest because his pictures show that he has skinny legs. his outfit in the bathing suit doesnt even show that hes fat. I would call him chubby, but no where near fat. I think that he doesnt know his real size because the torso he wore with that suit really balooned his chest and waist like he was wearing a bustier. ive been lurking around for years but i refuse to post because i know how you reply if someone doesnt look like he came out of gq lol. thats just my 2 cents

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredbr
i'm not defending anyone but i dont think he's as (fat) as some of you are suggesting. you all jumped on the bandwagon calling him fat this, fat that because hes wearing really expensive pieces. i dont think that if he was wearing gap or ae that most of you would attack him. i think its just bad postures and a wide chest because his pictures show that he has skinny legs. his outfit in the bathing suit doesnt even show that hes fat. I would call him chubby, but no where near fat. I think that he doesnt know his real size because the torso he wore with that suit really balooned his chest and waist like he was wearing a bustier. ive been lurking around for years but i refuse to post because i know how you reply if someone doesnt look like he came out of gq lol. thats just my 2 cents

Alright I'm not one to "hate" on someones style and usually this forum gangs up on people, but this guy deserves it. Dude, he's fat. The funny thing is that he's rocking expensive clothing and looks like total ****. It's hilarious. If he wasn't an arrogant prick I'm sure he wouldn't get picked on so much. People on this forum who wear relatively inexpensive clothing look 100 times better than him. If I saw him on the street I would laugh ****** off. There is no way he is 175 pounds and if he is he needs to get down to 140 because he looks huge.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i ******* love these reeboks. can't wait for the sz hate!

Originally Posted by jet
kunk those beeboks are terrrible get yourself some kobe zoom IVs

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you still on sufu or you given up?

Originally Posted by JKISSI
kunkster looking like he about to ball .. nice

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, he posts on butter and sugar lovers forum. i'd rather have $20 and a platinum amex than a big wad, a centurian and an extra 140 lbs.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
there's a user here named NS88??

does he also post on Resistance and Stormfront?!
devil.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HelloIDistance
Alright I'm not one to "hate" on someones style and usually this forum gangs up on people, but this guy deserves it. Dude, he's fat. The funny thing is that he's rocking expensive clothing and looks like total ****. It's hilarious. If he wasn't an arrogant prick I'm sure he wouldn't get picked on so much. People on this forum who wear relatively inexpensive clothing look 100 times better than him. If I saw him on the street I would laugh ****** off. There is no way he is 175 pounds and if he is he needs to get down to 140 because he looks huge.

Ok everyone let's just let it go already jeez ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads