(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

kunkster looking like he about to ball .. nice

2. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

What tie is that?
    - Muji - great for traveling as it has 4 colors - today is same tie different color
    This is really great
    - thanks
    How come you don't list the brands anymore? What trench is that?
    - cause.. LOL - Muji from last winter Back to Topic Temp - 11c, crisp Days Agenda - Tuesday, usual meetings, lunch with new "friend", then dinner with other friends [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Warning - lifestyle pic (but it is Italian..) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

rafrafreebok

This is better than pasty white boys in boat shoes... how, exactly?

4. APK

APK Senior member

Because he could kill you with one hand.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

kunk those beeboks are terrrible get yourself some kobe zoom IVs

6. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

Barkleys for ball!

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Inappropriate crotch shots from yesterday. Ann Demuelemeester vest Vintage Geoffrey Beene shirt (Thanks dad?) Uniqlo x Opening ceremony cropped pants Blue socks? W+H boots YSL bag [​IMG] [​IMG] The aliens have landed! [​IMG]

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

9. fredbr

fredbr Active Member

i'm not defending anyone but i dont think he's as (fat) as some of you are suggesting. you all jumped on the bandwagon calling him fat this, fat that because hes wearing really expensive pieces. i dont think that if he was wearing gap or ae that most of you would attack him. i think its just bad postures and a wide chest because his pictures show that he has skinny legs. his outfit in the bathing suit doesnt even show that hes fat. I would call him chubby, but no where near fat. I think that he doesnt know his real size because the torso he wore with that suit really balooned his chest and waist like he was wearing a bustier. ive been lurking around for years but i refuse to post because i know how you reply if someone doesnt look like he came out of gq lol. thats just my 2 cents

10. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

i'm not defending anyone but i dont think he's as (fat) as some of you are suggesting. you all jumped on the bandwagon calling him fat this, fat that because hes wearing really expensive pieces. i dont think that if he was wearing gap or ae that most of you would attack him. i think its just bad postures and a wide chest because his pictures show that he has skinny legs. his outfit in the bathing suit doesnt even show that hes fat. I would call him chubby, but no where near fat. I think that he doesnt know his real size because the torso he wore with that suit really balooned his chest and waist like he was wearing a bustier. ive been lurking around for years but i refuse to post because i know how you reply if someone doesnt look like he came out of gq lol. thats just my 2 cents

Alright I'm not one to "hate" on someones style and usually this forum gangs up on people, but this guy deserves it. Dude, he's fat. The funny thing is that he's rocking expensive clothing and looks like total shit. It's hilarious. If he wasn't an arrogant prick I'm sure he wouldn't get picked on so much. People on this forum who wear relatively inexpensive clothing look 100 times better than him. If I saw him on the street I would laugh my ass off. There is no way he is 175 pounds and if he is he needs to get down to 140 because he looks huge.

11. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i fucking love these reeboks. can't wait for the sz hate!

kunk those beeboks are terrrible get yourself some kobe zoom IVs

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

you still on sufu or you given up?

kunkster looking like he about to ball .. nice

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no, he posts on butter and sugar lovers forum. i'd rather have $20 and a platinum amex than a big wad, a centurian and an extra 140 lbs.

there's a user here named NS88??

does he also post on Resistance and Stormfront?! [​IMG]

14. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

you still on sufu or you given up?

Nah man still over there at the fu , just not alot of time like I use to have to do them 'hood thangs'

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

Alright I'm not one to "hate" on someones style and usually this forum gangs up on people, but this guy deserves it. Dude, he's fat. The funny thing is that he's rocking expensive clothing and looks like total shit. It's hilarious. If he wasn't an arrogant prick I'm sure he wouldn't get picked on so much. People on this forum who wear relatively inexpensive clothing look 100 times better than him. If I saw him on the street I would laugh my ass off. There is no way he is 175 pounds and if he is he needs to get down to 140 because he looks huge.

Ok everyone let's just let it go already jeez fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.