• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hung out with Natan (Magician) today. Here he is running away from me:
Magician.jpg

He is wearing:
Julius blazer
White v-neck t
HM jawnz
NDC shoes
Attachment bag
Surface to air jewelry
Rayban wayfarers

MagGS1.jpg

I am wearing:
BoO shirt
Rick Owens leather
Dries pants
Margiela boots
YSL bag

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, the pic takes me back...hackspit. And GoS, you're getting styled on pretty hardcore bro.
Originally Posted by Magician
they do, but they also probably don't give a **** about harsh anonymous commentary by trolls
ftfy

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Ah, the pic takes me back...hackspit.

And GoS, you're getting styled on pretty hardcore bro.

ftfy

Yeah, Natan looked really fly. I wouldn't have normally put that fit together but I wanted to wear the jacket. Would never have worn those pants with that jacket regularly. haha.

xanatos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
ppl who post pics on multiple forums,do give a ****

were'nt you just giving the guy actual advise. constructive criticism right.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I am digging the urban action shot, but V is killing me in the duo. When he found that leather today, the clouds opened and an angelic chorus was heard.

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xanatos
were'nt you just giving the guy actual advise. constructive criticism right.

i didnt realise that you need a post count of at least 10 000 to offer some constructive criticism

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Could be me, but I think it's pointless for someone to offer advice/criticism to someone with such a vastly different sense of style. Maybe if Kunk starts wearing leather pants and vests with no shirt under them you can chime in.

xanatos

Reaction score
Go back to Superfuture you poser! You do not know nothing about Streetwear and denim, even though i dont see this as really streetwear and more like casual clothing oh wait isnt there a thread like that and the op is getting stoned at for even defying thy gods.haha.

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Could be me, but I think it's pointless for someone to offer advice/criticism to someone with such a vastly different sense of style. Maybe if Kunk starts wearing leather pants and vests with no shirt under them you can chime in.

this is an invalid arguement,as you dont have to dress similar to offer constructive advice

its just a matter of aesthetics

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daaaaaaaamn, you guys are looking steezy. Natan, did you have some kind of facial hair before? You look good without it. And Vanna's bag is pretty awesome. Can't tell from the pic, but is it blackwatch plaid, or something else?

xanatos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
this is an invalid arguement,as you dont have to dress similar to offer constructive advice

its just a matter of aesthetics

Theres a thing of having different tastes or looking like a total slob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads