• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High School Reunions - been to one?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
i just want to go and see how fat everyone got
smile.gif

Hey yo, ********, come here
Are you ticklish

Yeah, I called you fat
Look at me, I'm skinny

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I saw the pics online for my 10 yr (I was living in Singapore at the time).

Everyone looked fat and the whole page was full of people I could pretty happily live my life without seeing again.

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
got a 10 year coming up (1st one for our graduating class) in a few years and i'm actually curious as to what everyone is doing. i think i'll even let an SF poll choose my outfit for the event if i'm still frequenting these forums then.

i moved away for college and have only kept in touch with a handful of friends that actually are worth my time. i have a bunch of "friends" on facebook from my high school that i vaguely remember (some not at all) and it's kinda fun seeing where people are in their lives.

some chicks got hot, but i'm guessing that they are the exception and that most did not and regressed or ballooned up since graduation. lots of my teammates from the baseball and basketball team did not leave the island (hawaii) and it's looking like their best days are past them.

slap the "dr." tag in front of my name and maybe now i can bang that ex-girlfriend instead of settling for a *******. i'll keep you posted whether $240K of education is worth something or not...

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DDSJohnny
got a 10 year coming up (1st one for our graduating class) in a few years and i'm actually curious as to what everyone is doing. i think i'll even let an SF poll choose my outfit for the event if i'm still frequenting these forums then.

i moved away for college and have only kept in touch with a handful of friends that actually are worth my time. i have a bunch of "friends" on facebook from my high school that i vaguely remember (some not at all) and it's kinda fun seeing where people are in their lives.

some chicks got hot, but i'm guessing that they are the exception and that most did not and regressed or ballooned up since graduation. lots of my teammates from the baseball and basketball team did not leave the island (hawaii) and it's looking like their best days are past them.

slap the "dr." tag in front of my name and maybe now i can bang that ex-girlfriend instead of settling for a *******. i'll keep you posted whether $240K of education is worth something or not...

You're not seriously, as a ******* dentist, going to drop the Dr. bomb at a highschool reunion, are you? I don't even think Peter Griffin would do that.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I honestly would never go, even if I become the big shot artist I plan on becoming, I don't really see any point. 99% of them don't exist to me. Actually, we had our five year recently, and it was at some disgusting white trash bar in Bethesda called "Tommy Joe's."
plain.gif
Originally Posted by edmorel
Digital Underground??? What are you, like 40 years old?
I love that song.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
As Senior class pres, I have to plan the whole thing. I'm sure I'll go. My whole class got along pretty well, all 6 of us.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I've 'grown' in to my features since high school. My chiseled, rugged jaw with a 9 o clock shadows is what gets the bitches hot.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I've 'grown' in to my features since high school. My chiseled, rugged jaw with a 9 o clock shadows is what gets the bitches hot.

Stop it, you're making me blush.

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
You're not seriously, as a ******* dentist, going to drop the Dr. bomb at a highschool reunion, are you? I don't even think Peter Griffin would do that.

what do you mean drop? that's my title. i paid for it and worked ****** off for 4 years. why wouldn't i call myself dr?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
As Senior class pres, I have to plan the whole thing. I'm sure I'll go. My whole class got along pretty well, all 6 of us.

Oooooooooooooo.... finally so much of this makes sense. Were at least half of you related?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
what do you mean drop? that's my title. i paid for it and worked ****** off for 4 years. why wouldn't i call myself dr?

because it makes you sound like a douche. What are you going to do? "Oh Jill, remember me? " "Yes!! Johnny, I haven't seen you in so long!" "Excuse me Jill, but it's DR. Johnny now."

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We had a couple threads on dentists who walk around calling themselves Dr. Real doctors don't even call themselves that.

Dude, I don't know about Hawaii, but at least on major cities on the east coast, doing that is like one step above wearing a Von Dutch hat wherever you go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads