• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free drinks and hot broads

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
stood outside for about three hours before they opened at two. nice store, couple of girls present, and more asians than you could shake a stick at.

did they have any sweet giveaways or anything?

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsholmes1
I'm down.
Maria is down to maybe you will holla this time homie. This opening , I think, will have tons of potential. 123 pop bottles

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
I'm down! But it goes without saying it won't be as cool as the DB party
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Definately not as cool but hopefully more broads.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what a weird location do they know something I don't know?
The next party I throw there will be a million hot broads.
I am down to crash that joint.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar
what a weird location do they know something I don't know?
The next party I throw there will be a million hot broads.
I am down to crash that joint.

This is going to be fun. The day they opened I went in just to look since I was not familar with G-Star and the sales guy was really trying to sell me on their raw "Japanese denim" so I had a little fun with him asking him denim wieght,where the cotton was grown, if it was left or right hand twill and what color selvedge they had. Very hard to do with a straight face.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
oh right, so is there a set date for the g-star thing because i'm so there.

No set date yet. Will know more later this week.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
did they have any sweet giveaways or anything?

if you spent:
> $50 -- free bearbrick
> $100 -- free t-shirt.

and that's all i remember.

dsholmes1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO
This is going to be fun. The day they opened I went in just to look since I was not familar with G-Star and the sales guy was really trying to sell me on their raw "Japanese denim" so I had a little fun with him asking him denim wieght,where the cotton was grown, if it was left or right hand twill and what color selvedge they had. Very hard to do with a straight face.
You are wild. I am sure ol' boy had the WTF face on when you "put him under the lights." And oh yeh, I hope Maria is there. Only problem is she may be out of my range age-wise. But, I will kick game nonetheless.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsholmes1
You are wild. I am sure ol' boy was had the WTF face on when you "put him under the lights."

And oh yeh, I hope Maria is there. Only problem is she may be out of my range age-wise. But, I will kick game nonetheless.

He was trying to act like he knew wtf was going on. He went into the back to check inventory sheets and came out talkin some **** he pulled outta his ass. Dude I was like "oh really thats amazzzzzzzzzing", but I got an invite.

She's a grown ass woman. At least 31 if not older.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
As of now it is going to be the third week in March, but no exact date.

smoothy504ny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO

lol @ clowning the sales guy . yea open bar sounds good...rsvp for this event?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix