• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelton

Reaction score
My first posts, sorry if the photos are a little large ive been having trouble resizing them, and I also appoligise if the photos are a bit rubbish I will get better at posting them, just fancied some feedback
DSC01776.jpg
DSC01780.jpg
DSC01781-1.jpg
DSC01783.jpg
DSC01784-1.jpg
Shoes : Oliver Sweeney Socks : Uni Qlo Jacket: Uni Qlo Shirt: Hugo Boss Chinos: Lyle & Scott Cheers Nick

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could sort out the fold on the cuffs? How long are your trousers? They look like they need to be hemmed 2"? I'm just a neat freak, though!
lookaround.gif
Nice, linen pocket square would look nice, since there's no tie. Belt wouldn't hurt, either.

Nelton

Reaction score
Yes, i realised after I took the photos that the fold looked terrible, they had just come out of the wash and they just wern't folding right, what colour pocket square, I only have white but intend to get more. Never sure where to get them though... but cheers for the feedback.

Cheers Nick

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick, from here, before they run out (I just bought one, myself)! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=247139 Like I said (I ninja-edited), you could hem the trousers ~2", so they have a medium to small break, and then fold them up (if that's even necessary? Not with those shoes, imo)! Your jacket fits nice, btw! (And hat! ;p)

Nelton

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah the trousers, definitely need to be shortened, I took them to the tailors a few months ago and just left them rolled up, so they didnt touch that bit or shorten them, Yeah i kinda want another pair of smarter chinos like that as these are a bit casual and before I left the door I changed them for a pair of a deck shoes anyway haha.

Oh Christ the hat, haha, just noticed it in the photo, took the picture in my mums room as it has better light in the afternoon. so must be hers... I'm 16 btw, just in case you're wondering why i'm living with my mum

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acridsheep
Acecow, I think you have many really interesting looks. In general, as has been noted, I think many of your pants are much too tight. These included. I don't think the ability to see (or not see) mantoe is the sole criteria either.

But, but, but... 'Tis my style.
biggrin.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
I can't believe all of the craziness one pair of plaid pants has caused. They are not even that loud, people.

I like 'em.

Mike

I must say, I liked those a lot also, would totally see myself wearing those.. Where did you get those Spoo?

Originally Posted by aeglus
Feels like I'm becoming you guys with the near-daily fits.
tumblr_lmbg6oAk7Q1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lmbe2cU7sA1qcq3ab

This looks really good aeglus, you've been posting some really fine fits these past couple of weeks..

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I like your attitude Dig. And the fact that you have listed to good feedback and applied it shows you are serious about it. Keep it up and I look forward to more progress next week.

Agree. Great seeing progression from teh earth tones..

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
This shirt... Fantastic!!! Deets, please?
Pants nice too
smile.gif

Thanks IST, IIRC, the shirt is RRL from about 2 or 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members