• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.

deranged

Reaction score
I realized something else.
The pregnancy test i bought for her is the newest, pregnancy test by clearblue with the digital conception date indicator.

the screen looks like this
pregnant.gif

this is the picture of postive test she sent me via email
http://ca.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...ean=0&inline=1

these are NOT the same testors... the one in the picture is of an older model with a different handle.

She told me she used the one that i bought for her.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
And me. I just can't suppress my upbringing well enough.
frown.gif

I knew that before this thread dude.
wink.gif

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deranged
The pregnancy test i bought for her is the newest, pregnancy test by clearblue with the digital conception date indicator.

pregnant.gif

these are NOT the same testors... the one in the picture is of an older model with a different handle.

Who the **** cares man? At this point, it doesn't matter if she faked it or not. You're pretty much home-free given that she gets the abortion.

Consider yourself lucky in this case and count your blessings.

-OR-

In the event that she's been faking taking the pregnancy tests and decides to keep the child by deceiving you, pay up for the child support. Sure you were deceived, but it takes two people to make a baby.

You said you shouldn't have to pay for a 4-week mistake. That's like saying you should get a mulligan on a mid-term you fucked up because you jacked around for 4 weeks going out and partying for 4 weeks.

As others have said, this isn't the end of your life. It's just something else you'll have to overcome.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

pregnant.gif

I think it's a case of "deson't matter now".

deranged

Reaction score
more updates:

she went to the clinic and has an appointment for 6th of october to get the abortion. i received just a brief text, she'll call me once she is home. i will update accordingly.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
more updates:

she went to the clinic and has an appointment for 6th of october to get the abortion. i received just a brief text, she'll call me once she is home. i will update accordingly.

You just dodged a bullet. Hope you learned your lesson. Use condoms until you're engaged or married.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
The fact of the matter is that two mostly irresponsible people made a mistake that, in the end, regardless of whose fault it was, was a mistake. Some people choose to keep their mistakes and end up being better for it, but some people would end up worse for wear if they made the same choice, which is how I think the OP and his ex would have ended up. While I do think there are certain guys here who are naive in their thoughts about abortion, and have an almost non existent consideration for many of the women they sleep with (or at least front that way on Styleforum), I don't think they're necessarily disgusting assholes. Male bravado aside, it's realistic that many (men AND women) would support the OP's desire for an abortion. I don't think it matters what forum a situation like this is discussed in, there will still be the two sides arguing for or against. It just so happens that this is a predominantly male forum, and so there are predicted machismo responses.

there's a difference between a certain degree of relief over the fact that the issue will be going away, and fistbumping woohoos over an abortion.

FWIW, I have caused three abortions. I am not proud of that. One was a pretty distressing experience, two were 'thank god that's over', but none were cause for celebration.

BlackShoes

Reaction score
more updates: she went to the clinic and has an appointment for 6th of october to get the abortion. i received just a brief text, she'll call me once she is home. i will update accordingly.
Suspicious, at this early stage in the pregnancy, surely the procedure would be medical? Why would she need to wait a fortnight for a pill? I thought it was mentioned in the thread that you get the first pill there, and the second to take at home 6 hours later? She may be trying to drag out the experience and postpone your eventual separation. I would be very suspicious indeed. Edit:
Originally Posted by longskate88
As far as the RU486 (sp?) abortion pill, I did some reading about and if you go to someplace like Planned Parenthood, they will have her take one pill while she is there in the office to make sure it's legit, the they send her home and she can take the next pill like 6 hours later. I was going to suggest going to PPH and picking up the pill to have on hand just in case, but I don't think they let you do that...have to take the first one in the office.
Relevant information ^^

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****'s more mysterious than a Murakami novel.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, the OP came off as such a little pampered little ***** throughout this whole thread. It's quite irrelevant that the psycho ***** he was ************ to him because anyone with the least bit of intelligence would have been careful and used protection. Either way though you're a lucky little prick who hopefully has some sense now.

Metrostyles did give me a lot of laughs, though. Especially with the fetus figurine.
lol8[1].gif

good ****

mg428

Reaction score
I could not read the whole thread. Just read the miserable original post, the first update regarding the positive test, the penultimate update regarding the second positive test along with your suspicion about its credibility, and the last one regarding her upcoming appointment.

Just want to share my feeling that she is definitely lying and, whatever happens, you will get rid of this situation without any problem. My heart is with you. I believe if you were in a non-Christian country, she would already had abortion.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mg428
I could not read the whole thread. Just read the miserable original post, the first update regarding the positive test, the penultimate update regarding the second positive test along with your suspicion about its credibility, and the last one regarding her upcoming appointment.

Just want to share my feeling that she is definitely lying and, whatever happens, you will get rid of this situation without any problem. My heart is with you. I believe if you were in a non-Christian country, she would already had abortion.

facepalm.gif
This has nothing to do with religion, but has everything to do with responsibility. If the OP has the guts to bust a nut inside a girl's ******, the be a man and face the consequences whatever they are.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mg428
I believe if you were in a non-Christian country, she would already had abortion.
huh?

He's in Canada, where he has already stated that the procedure is free and basically delivered 'over the counter' - no need to provide a reason for it. He impregnated a half Vietnamese half Thai girl which makes her most likely Buddhist. Which part of that relates to a Christian country complicating affairs?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
facepalm.gif
This has nothing to do with religion, but has everything to do with responsibility. If the OP has the guts to bust a nut inside a girl's ******, the be a man and face the consequences whatever they are.

Originally Posted by Matt
huh?

He's in Canada, where he has already stated that the procedure is free and basically delivered 'over the counter' - no need to provide a reason for it. He impregnated a half Vietnamese half Thai girl which makes her most likely Buddhist. Which part of that relates to a Christian country complicating affairs?

What do you assholes know? Obviously anyone who displays any sense of morality or empathy or any feelings whatsoever is a Christian, and a zealot to boot.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elstir2024