• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I was in Egypt in the Marines we took a short Nile cruise one evening. The OOD on our Naval ship told all of us who were going on the cruise that if anybody fell into the river there was absolutely no way they'd let us back on the ship and we'd have to stay in Egypt on quarantine for a few weeks. None of us could tell if he was joking but nobody was about to test him.
Probably not at all joking. I admittedly base this on watching a single documentary about the perils of archaeology work in the Nile (is it still called archaeology if it’s underwater), but….yuck

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably not at all joking. I admittedly base this on watching a single documentary about the perils of archaeology work in the Nile (is it still called archaeology if it’s underwater), but….yuck
I think I saw that doc. Super hot doctor, right?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 121934.png

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My MacBook Air upped and died. (Probably because I spilled bourbon on the keyboard.)

If I want a new one tomorrow, which I do, I have to get a pleb spec. Otherwise I have to wait until July 1 for a proper configuration and will be reduced to shitpoasting from my phone for 2 weeks. This is intolerable. No man has ever been so cruelly beset by the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, except possibly President Donald Trump, who has been very unfairly treated, lots of people say so.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My MacBook Air upped and died. (Probably because I spilled bourbon on the keyboard.)

If I want a new one tomorrow, which I do, I have to get a pleb spec. Otherwise I have to wait until July 1 for a proper configuration and will be reduced to shitpoasting from my phone for 2 weeks. This is intolerable. No man has ever been so cruelly beset by the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, except possibly President Donald Trump, who has been very unfairly treated, lots of people say so.
I'd go for a re-furb thru Apple until the M4 is released.

If you show the wife you're thrifty, I have to think it would be a turn on...

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go for a re-furb thru Apple until the M4 is released.

If you show the wife you're thrifty, I have to think it would be a turn on...
Dug this out of a kitchen drawer and was surprised when it still went "bonnnggg". Had forgotten how far we've come ...

1718660089168.png

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just get an iPad so you can watch your Appreciation. No need for a MacBook just to enjoy some Appreciation.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get an iPad so you can watch your Appreciation. No need for a MacBook just to enjoy some Appreciation.
Did they quote you in this article? If not, why not?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can you hook an iPad up to three 36” monitors? Asking for a friend.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I saw that doc. Super hot doctor, right?

View attachment 2201487
Haha i never saw that film, but i did read the Clive Cussler book it’s based on.

Re: apples, my iPad Pro has basically been a desktop replacement for more than a decade now. Every so often i see if my 2012 MacBook Air still fires up and it does. Both do Appreciation with no issues

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my chromebook doesn't have a daw so last nite I reached for my '15 MacBook air after I remembered I had a tube pre that I could use to run my bass directly into garageband .

battery is kaput so gotta keep it plugged in . and the desktop is a travesty lol . but tonite i'll be downloading some Annie Lennox to cut samples and groove to

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my chromebook doesn't have a daw so last nite I reached for my '15 MacBook air after I remembered I had a tube pre that I could use to run my bass directly into garageband .

battery is kaput so gotta keep it plugged in . and the desktop is a travesty lol . but tonite i'll be downloading some Annie Lennox to cut samples and groove to
1718671031439.png

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure how this could happen.
I don't follow anyone on twitter except I THINK the Lincoln Project. I rarely if ever go on the app.
I just did, and almost my entire "home" feed is all pro-maga.
WTF

I was greeted by an MTG post of some douche riding his horse with a "eff Biden" flag.
"this is my America if you don't like it don't follow me"

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanitabrookse