• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Ooh! Alex, that looks great!
Thanks, V. I figured it'd be up your alley.
Originally Posted by scott.m
thanks alex, it's more my style, though i do plan on delving back into SOME gothy influences next year. either way, i always thought baggy trousers really suited you and this is no exception. next time you're in ny, we still need to get bbq.
Always down for booze and alcohol as i think i've stated in a number of threads. Want to get to nyc in the next few month or two. Preferably when it's like 10-15 degrees warmer since i'll prob be walking a lot. Yea, i only really own like 1 pair of baggy pants (these navy cdg h ones). Would like more but haven't really bought much in the past year. Yea, i like doing a bit of the gothy stuff while keeping that american streetwise/versatile stuff. Never hurts to have a few cards to play if you're comfortable in a few different things.
Originally Posted by Fuuma
The face of fashion week excess: http://img716.imageshack.us/i/heurtay.jpg/ http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9332/heurtay.jpg c. D'Heurtay.
God, that leather (ro?) looks incredible in the closeup. Damn nice photography. I'm assuming black cloak jeans and maybe white hitops?
Originally Posted by Riio
looks good, pretty different from what i remember your old fits were like. what boots?
I dunno. I've had fits all over the style spectrum in the past. Actually cheapy Bass boots i got on sufu for supercheap. The shape is pretty much perfect and the leather/color look really nice so i can't complain. Feels fairly substantial as well. Happy about them. Still need some black boots though Kixslf and mellow have been putting on a clinic lately. Not even fair. thanks others for compliments

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I kinda wanna join that board she is on and slowly be her friend, and then troll you IRL

StealthTroll > Haitian Quake Pokemon Troll

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alex, let me know i'm too up for drinks and food. i generally don't like monochromatic but it's fun once in a while, i can get back into goth ninja after summer i think, should be fun.

ryannn

Reaction score
I bet all the girls on that forum think, "SUGOI ^.^!!!" when they see Uncontrol's picture.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
alex, let me know i'm too up for drinks and food. i generally don't like monochromatic but it's fun once in a while, i can get back into goth ninja after summer i think, should be fun.
Yea. Sometimes i love playing around with color, other times i feel like being a bit more sharp and polished and then there are days where you just wanna dress dreary. I probably couldn't handle just wearing one thing all the time. I don't own much winter stuff but have a bunch of lightweight 45-60degree stuff. Need to sell some of those and invest in better winter stuff

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not what anyone would call 'Stealthy'

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea. Sometimes i love playing around with color, other times i feel like being a bit more sharp and polished and then there are days where you just wanna dress dreary. I probably couldn't handle just wearing one thing all the time.

one thing all the time is dull, i like to mix my aesthetics up, i hope thats apparent, i may have one style, but it encompasses many aesthetics, or so i'd like to think
blush.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like to think this too

I don't think it's true though lol :-(

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the human resembling inter-dimentional warp face demons are partial to multi-grain bread and butter, this will be useful at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members