• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a show of solidarity with MC Hammer?

Adam24

Reaction score
P1030274-1-1.jpg

BoO shirt
vintage knit tie
Zara pants (tailored: slimmer thigh + tapered + cropped + cuffed + no belt-loops)
Opening Ceremony navy db

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Adam24
P1030274-1-1.jpg

BoO shirt
vintage knit tie
Zara pants (tailored: slimmer thigh + tapered + cropped + cuffed + no belt-loops)
Opening Ceremony navy db

Excessive pelvic thrust aside, I really like this. I need those OC desert boots. Did those alterations run you more than the pants themselves?

dinted voice

Reaction score
^^ Love the navy desert boots.

Normally post over on MC, but decided to jump the fence today. Also, didn't want anyone over there to get their panties in a twist since this is not MC clothing!

From today: heading to the grocery store
001-19.jpg

Target
Jcrew x3

Some quick changes and off to the farm with the dogs (obviously didn't want to risk any cow **** on the bucks!)
002-14.jpg

Target
BR
Jcrew
Target

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Q: Does one lose more body heat from their torso or legs?
A: That's why god invented the godamn vest.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GOTS MAH HURR DIDZ!!!1!1
img_1048651.jpg
Lo, I am become Warlock, which hopefully means I'm SF-approved now. These pics were taken on my family's vacation in Virginia Beach:
img_1114118.jpg
No-name $14 sunglasses from boardwalk store / Velvetman / Trovata / Spring Court
img_1189187.jpg
Alt.A / Splendid / Spring Court That's me singing "Teddy Bear" in front of about 300 people at the amateur division of a karoke contest at Elvisfest. I wasn't the worst, but I didn't know how much of the song went. I'm assuming I didn't win a prize (I didn't stick around to find out), but the female judge at the American Idol-style tribunal said "He could be my teddy bear!"
inlove.gif

sbbbjm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
GOTS MAH HURR DIDZ!!!1!1

img_1048651.jpg

i think you would look better with a cut that was less voluminous on the sides, that parted on the side, and gave you some kind of bang.

it looks very mid 90's right now, but it's def a huge upgrade from the long one length cut you had before.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
i think you would look better with a cut that was less voluminous on the sides, that parted on the side, and gave you some kind of bang.

I don't think you appreciate how unruly my hair really is. It won't dutifully do things like bangs and parts just because I want it to; it has to be beaten into submission with hair dryers and flat irons just to achieve the minimal level of kemptness you see in these photos.

it looks very mid 90's right now, but it's def a huge upgrade from the long one length cut you had before.
"It looks 90s" seems to be the common refrain of all the pics I post in WAYWT. Ya'll should join me back here sometimes... the economy's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt