• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
the pants are awesome. i don't agree with the outfit but you really can't rag on those pants man.

Agreed pants are dope.

MortyGras

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Guess I should go back to listing what my stuff is. Everything there is Uniqlo more or less. Jeans are S-001 summer weight jeans.

I know that it is late, but thank you very much for this. Just picked up one of the last pairs. Wohoo!

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back to Topic

Temp - 30c/86F, wet & humid
Days Agenda - Sunday, brunch w friends

The benefits of taking pics - coming to conclusion what works & what doesn't..
I now have concluded that I don't like wearing polo's, give me a shirt any day.

L1020296.jpg
L1020297.jpg

L1020300.jpg
L1020301.jpg

Better
L1020304.jpg
L1020305.jpg

L1020306.jpg
L1020293.jpg

L1020315.jpg
L1020320.jpg

What a year!
L1020326.jpg

Hat Small brim sand panama w varying blue band - Dunhill
Frames Ti pink gold "half rim" - 999.9
Shirt Dark blue with blue threaded dots, cotton, English collar, SC Herringbone - OTR
Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC
Bracelet Chinese Karma wooden beads
Ring Sterling Silver "Intreccato" weave - Bottega Veneta
Polo PRL
Pants Blue & white FF pin-cord - MFM Peter Lee
Socks Sockettes - Rede
F/wear\t White buck, white rubber sole with navy stripe & green laces- Church's
Bag European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave - Bottega Veneta
Umbrella Navy - SAB for Dunhil
Odeur\tVirgin Island Water - Creed

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMGP1092.jpg

Ralph Lauren Jacket (thrift, bought while out)
Uniqlo Short Sleeve
Edwin 505
PF Flyers Waver (not pictured)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaychiz
IMGP1092.jpg

Ralph Lauren Jacket (thrift, bought while out)
Uniqlo Short Sleeve
Edwin 505
PF Flyers Waver (not pictured)

There's nothing wrong with the roll or the coat per say, but the shortness of the roll mixed with the length of the coat makes this look weird.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^Admit it, it has nothing to do with proportions, you're just finally buying into Whodini's "Makes no climatological sense" argument. You roll up your jeans? Must be a hot day. You're wearing a coat? Must only be a hot day below your knees.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Admit it, it has nothing to do with proportions, you're just finally buying into Whodini's "Makes no climatological sense" argument. You roll up your jeans? Must be a hot day. You're wearing a coat? Must only be a hot day below your knees.
God, I'm such a slave to the "rules." Of course it has nothing to do with whether or not it's aesthetically pleasing or even logical, of course not. It's this prision of rules in which I force myself to live. Why can't I just see the next level? North Face parka, a wool cardigan, boardshorts, and boat shoes will be my costume d'jour. THANKS, STYLEFORUM. I HAVE SEENTHELIGHT.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
There's nothing wrong with the roll or the coat per say, but the shortness of the roll mixed with the length of the coat makes this look weird.
yeah i wouldn't normally wear it together i just threw it on so i could use the photo over again for questions about the jacket, i'll have another one later on today with the same pants which should look better i understand what whodini's point though it's like a 5 year old kid named logic constantly kicking at your shins asking "why?" to every answer you give them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads