• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

freedom_fries

Reaction score

I love the bloody mess. Always a favorite of mine.
But you won't believe what just happened to me. Somebody was in the stall that is usually papered so I went into the next one, (flushes the best). I am sitting there reading the paper and this mook in the stall next to me flushes the toilet 400 times in a row and guess what? The same thing happened to him that happened to me I don't know how many pages back. Water flying everywhere spilling into my stall so I have to throw the paper down to keep water at bay. My braces are now soaked, shoes a mess, and I have a presentation in front of 90 people to give. If I find out who this was I'm taking off my braces and choking him with them.

this is classic - you can't catch a break can you.

moral of the story is to never **** at work again.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This guy has been doing something to try and trick me. He honestly knows the paper in the door doesn't work so now he just pulls it all the way shut when he is finished so it looks like somebody is in there. The fool, he is not tricking me. I will get the bastard. My company moved a ton of people to another floor so it has widdled down the candidates.

the_truth_is_out_there_by_skpltnk-d380eri.gif

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I haven't checked this thread in a while. Have I missed anything?

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You need to booby trap his stall. Put ketchup packets under the toilet seat.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This guy has been doing something to try and trick me. He honestly knows the paper in the door doesn't work so now he just pulls it all the way shut when he is finished so it looks like somebody is in there. The fool, he is not tricking me. I will get the bastard. My company moved a ton of people to another floor so it has widdled down the candidates.
the_truth_is_out_there_by_skpltnk-d380eri.gif

You are becoming the Donnie Darko of the office toilets world..

Do not lose your soul in the pursuit of this Holy grail..

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love the bloody mess. Always a favorite of mine.
But you won't believe what just happened to me. Somebody was in the stall that is usually papered so I went into the next one, (flushes the best). I am sitting there reading the paper and this mook in the stall next to me flushes the toilet 400 times in a row and guess what? The same thing happened to him that happened to me I don't know how many pages back. Water flying everywhere spilling into my stall so I have to throw the paper down to keep water at bay. My braces are now soaked, shoes a mess, and I have a presentation in front of 90 people to give. If I find out who this was I'm taking off my braces and choking him with them.

Could this be the Phantom Paperer, using some counter-psy-ops on you?

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What happened to the co-worker you had brought into this special op of yours? The two of you could have run a revolving tail until the perp surfaced and BAM-Busted!! Watch a ******* movie! This is surveillance 101 stuff here.

OP, Is there really only one co-worker you can trust on this? I think you need to take a risk and bring in a few more pairs of eyes.

Also, do you ever suffer from dizzyness, black-outs or memory loss? You have on several occasions let it be known you have very firm ideas on what constitutes good toliet ettiquette. It seems to cause you distress when these standards are not adhered to. Could the answer to the mystery perhaps lie deep within PB?!?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was in the airport last week and waiting for a urinal to become available. One of the guys using the urinal had his pants pulled down to his knees. WTF!?!? Someone's parents did them a big disservice by not putting an end to that **** when he turned 8. Anyone else have an encounter with one of these overgrown children before? It's disturbing.

In high school we had a coach who would always do this. There was no office/staff bathroom nearby so he used the locker room. He would pull his pants and underwear all the way down, lean against the wall with one hand, and hold himself to urinate with the other.

When he leaned against the wall he pretty much planked his body at a dramatic angle, making it even more strange and awkward.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In high school we had a coach who would always do this. There was no office/staff bathroom nearby so he used the locker room. He would pull his pants and underwear all the way down, lean against the wall with one hand, and hold himself to urinate with the other.
When he leaned against the wall he pretty much planked his body at a dramatic angle, making it even more strange and awkward.

And you were watching him????:embar:

Willie5566

Reaction score
Yess!!!!!! Someone else who has had this experience. The more the more that have suffered through this the more of us to help end it.

I would like to start the Million Man Keep Your ******* Pants on Movement. All our welcome!! Let's eliminate these sicko's!

P.S. Sorry about him leaning on on the wall. That certainly makes it worse.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
For reasons lost in past engineering lore, in my company the universal signal for "no paper here" is to wedge a wad of paper in the door to the stall or the towel dispenser lever. Today I noticed a stall with the wad of paper warning. A newbie-ish looking person went in and latched the stall. I was thinking he's in for an unpleasant surprise and it reminded me of this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads