• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He or she just dont care about your obsession for him or here.

Last edited:

Vidal_Balloon

Reaction score
The cellphone posts got me thinking, and I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but you could switch on your bluetooth when you're in the trap next to a suspected culprit and see if they show up near you. They may even have used they're own name.......
Worth a bash?

Vidal_Balloon

Reaction score
Another thought is that you could get one of those mirrors on a telescopic pole that the special forces use for shooting baddies around corners. Or even the highly polished toe of a derby slipped under the partition may be enough to see the reflection of the elusive lavvy creeper.....

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
he could also install a pressure switch under the toilet seat wired to c4 explosives.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Another weird issue with phones in the bathroom. We get like zero service in there. It seriously cuts down my text-while-pooping time.

Eagle

Reaction score
:hide: LOL. It is threads such as this that leave me wondering if the miscreants over on devils island might just be on to something(!)? What say you? :nest:

I just cannot believe I read the whole thing! :crazy:

Last edited:

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny story (I think) related to bathrooms - so this seemed like a good thread to post in:

I went to use the bathroom at Portland, OR airport - don't remember the name. They have these really spiffy toilets where you hit 1 for urine, 2 for feces. I guess the water release adjusts accordingly - never seen this in NYC. Anyway, I'm washing my hands when this guys runs past and jams himself into a stall. its quiet for a second and then you just hear an explosion - it sounded like a busted faucet. Then it gets quiet for maybe 15 or 20 seconds. All of sudden, someone a few stalls over mutters (loud enough for everyone to hear), "Man, I think you need to hit #2 . . ."

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another thought is that you could get one of those mirrors on a telescopic pole that the special forces use for shooting baddies around corners. Or even the highly polished toe of a derby slipped under the partition may be enough to see the reflection of the elusive lavvy creeper.....

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Funny story (I think) related to bathrooms - so this seemed like a good thread to post in:

I went to use the bathroom at Portland, OR airport - don't remember the name. They have these really spiffy toilets where you hit 1 for urine, 2 for feces. I guess the water release adjusts accordingly - never seen this in NYC. Anyway, I'm washing my hands when this guys runs past and jams himself into a stall. its quiet for a second and then you just hear an explosion - it sounded like a busted faucet. Then it gets quiet for maybe 15 or 20 seconds. All of sudden, someone a few stalls over mutters (loud enough for everyone to hear), "Man, I think you need to hit #2 . . ."

:crackup:

How long the guy took to leave the stall and did you wait for him to have a good laugh ?

One evening at work , I wasmachine gun farting whilst walking and was pretty proud with myself when I did spot my top manager having a chat with my area boss...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads