• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is getting intense...like something big is about to happen intense.

aside: The Game was an awesome flim. +1

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

you should have just straight up asked. if he isn't the culprit, you would have at least had another set of eyes on the case.

You mean asked him while sitting on the toilet in the stall next to him? I think the whole moral of this saga is proper public bathroom behaviors. This would not be one of them.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's what you do: buy a cheap cellphone and when you next see the tissue on the door slide the phone under the stall without disturbing the tissue. Hopefully he will take the phone and report it missing. Then you can simply ask who returned it as you would like to thank them. Otherwise you can just keep checking until it's gone and call the number. Make sure you set it up on a funky ringtone.

Profit.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You mean asked him while sitting on the toilet in the stall next to him? I think the whole moral of this saga is proper public bathroom behaviors. This would not be one of them.

I disagree - in this case it would have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, it was your duty. :nodding:

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
noo!! SO CLOSE!

should've told your co-worker to keep eyes!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here's what you do: buy a cheap cellphone and when you next see the tissue on the door slide the phone under the stall without disturbing the tissue. Hopefully he will take the phone and report it missing. Then you can simply ask who returned it as you would like to thank them. Otherwise you can just keep checking until it's gone and call the number. Make sure you set it up on a funky ringtone.

Profit.

This is tempting...if you have ATT/Tmobile, you could even stick your own sim in it...then you wouldn't have to buy a month of prepaid service and could just get an old ebay phone (actually you could just get a non-functional phone and leave it in there). If someone is a douche and doesn't bring it back, it takes all of 5 minutes to get a new sim card at the phone store.

Maximilian

Reaction score
I disagree - in this case it would have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, it was your duty.

Heheh, doody.

At least you've got a lead now though. Burgundy loafers? He could be SF. Watch your back, this thread may be compromised.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Profit.

Not a terrible idea if it were possible...

I disagree - in this case it would have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, it was your duty. :nodding:

I get you now. You're kind of right...

I disagree - in this case it would have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, it was your duty.

Heheh, doody.

At least you've got a lead now though. Burgundy loafers? He could be SF. Watch your back, this thread may be compromised.

Definitely not SF. They were not SF approved loafers. Looked to be corrected grain and not well taken care of. Tisk, tisk.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Definitely not SF. They were not SF approved loafers. Looked to be corrected grain and not well taken care of. Tisk, tisk.

In that case, the guy will probably not be letting them rest between wearings--you can go look for the shoes today!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was just in the bathroom. The picture didn't stop him. The paper was there again! :fu:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads