• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quote:
Feeling blue today, asking myself...

I must admit, I chuckled when I saw the scoreline. Well done to your lot; hope it takes United down a peg or two. :)

Posted this in the regular WAYWRN thread, before remembering about this one. More appropriate here, so x-posting:

Relaxed Monday after a busy Sunday...

CJones

Reaction score

Posted this in the regular WAYWRN thread, before remembering about this one. More appropriate here, so x-posting

Enlighten me. What exactly distinguishes the two?

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The MC casual thread here vs the more jacket and tie WAYRN thread? Nothing. Why do you ask?

CJones

Reaction score
For future reference. I certainly wouldn't want to post a fit in the wrong thread. :D

AlwaysDressed

Reaction score
Here I come...

6280373048_acb6ec5226_o.jpg

6279867603_6499a516cd_o.jpg

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This may be too casual for this thread but SW&D kids are freaks. It's going to be in the mid 60s today so I went with the polo.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RL polos are just never going to get props on SF: they are just grown up tshirts without the fun graphics.

Welcome to SF.

sprout

Reaction score
Here I come...
6280373048_acb6ec5226_o.jpg

6279867603_6499a516cd_o.jpg

I abstained from commenting on your last one because I thought it was just kind of... weird. Studio lighting and the intense stare into the camera and those Italian hiking boots. This, however, is very solid and is like a love letter to Fall. Mixed olives with chestnut brown... c'est magnifique!
Some of your last pictures in tapered jeans with a shorter sweater seemed to make you look very stocky. These fuller trousers and a longer jacket lend a much nicer balance.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:

I must admit, I chuckled when I saw the scoreline. Well done to your lot; hope it takes United down a peg or two. :)

Posted this in the regular WAYWRN thread, before remembering about this one. More appropriate here, so x-posting:

Relaxed Monday after a busy Sunday...

Please stop posting all these awesome patterned trousers. I can't resist any longer... I find this combo very exciting and well done. Maybe suede shoes, too?

Attempt #2 to post these pictures

I didn't start caring about my clothes until last spring/summer so I have tons of yachty summer clothes (I race sailboats with my father so it comes naturally) but no fall/winter stuff because Uncle Sam sent me to war last year, so that's where I am. Plenty of cash but still deciding where to spend it at this point.

The top is good, but the jeans aren't doing it for me.

Another Beautiful Day In the South, Casual Day In the Lab

Love this!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads