• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

adrs1157

Reaction score
W&C oiled tan latigo
Contrast stitching
55 last soft toe w/moc stitching & lowered logger heel
6" height, rolled top, pull tab, Brass hardware
Double leather outsoles

Phanes

Reaction score
Great boots and great leather, nice stich colors. Enjoy them they will be with you quite some time, latigo is pretty much the sturdiest leather i have seen till now.
2years in:
Screenshot_20240102-163728.png

smoothguyto

Reaction score
Just jumped on the Boot of the Week 3. Basically a Nicks version of the Alden Indy 403. I had something almost identical to it as a custom order in my cart but getting this as a Quick Ship sealed the deal. You can't normally get a moc toe with a non-lugged sole in any of the standard configurations.

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just jumped on the Boot of the Week 3. Basically a Nicks version of the Alden Indy 403. I had something almost identical to it as a custom order in my cart but getting this as a Quick Ship sealed the deal. You can't normally get a moc toe with a non-lugged sole in any of the standard configurations.
Nice pickup!

2xdareya

Reaction score
Hi - new member here, although I did figure out how to pm Schuyler, who was kind enough to help there. If I’m doing this wrongly, yell at me and tell me what to do. With that out the way, to the crux: I got a pair of custom Munson lasted boots, and it’s a new day. Feel like John Belushi in church (“the band!”). So, decided to pull a trigger on another pair, but in tan latigo - lifetime leather! Alas, I’ve been told that is a no go - no latigo/Munson combo. Anyone here have some pull? My cc # is . . . . Thank you - Kelly

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi - new member here, although I did figure out how to pm Schuyler, who was kind enough to help there. If I’m doing this wrongly, yell at me and tell me what to do. With that out the way, to the crux: I got a pair of custom Munson lasted boots, and it’s a new day. Feel like John Belushi in church (“the band!”). So, decided to pull a trigger on another pair, but in tan latigo - lifetime leather! Alas, I’ve been told that is a no go - no latigo/Munson combo. Anyone here have some pull? My cc # is . . . . Thank you - Kelly
This seems like a merchandising miss, as the reps use the site as a reference. I will bring this up to the team. Do you remember who you interacted with?

2xdareya

Reaction score
This seems like a merchandising miss, as the reps use the site as a reference. I will bring this up to the team. Do you remember who you interacted with?
Hi, Schuyler - it was a phone conversation, and I can't remember who I talked to. Thank you for looking into it. I watched an interview by the young man who works for Ashford leathers with Skip Horween about the latigo leathers, and that, combined with some Reddit reviews and pix sold me on it for a lifetime bit of footwear.
Thank you again - Kelly

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You could certainly place the order for the wickett and I can change it to the thurman. I'm also hopeful we'll have more Thurman options up this week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads