• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Saw the post on IG.

To confirm, it's the french terry artist + long sleeve, both in black + heavyweight souvenir sweats in heather gray and black? I.e. just 4 items and just black for the french terry?

Yes! That is correct.

The four items dropping tomorrow are:

French Terry Artist Tee / Black
French Terry Artist Long Sleeve / Black
Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants / Heather Grey
Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants / Black

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shurgen

Reaction score
First time getting everything I wanted

1648839684815.png

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First time getting everything I wanted

View attachment 1774386

We appreciate you! Thank you so much! I hope you love everything! We're working on dialing up our stock in everything so hopefully you'll have an easier time getting what you want.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How's the fit on the souvenir sweatpants compared to the studio ones because the studio fit for me was perfect.
The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants are going to have a more tailored fit than the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants (which will be looser). The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants have a more tailored rise, shorter inseam, and tighter cuff. They're also more fitted in the top block and through the leg. I'd define the fit of the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants as a tailored relaxed fit.

Deceive

Reaction score
WTS: Pine Legacy Tee, size L - NWT, just been folded in my drawer. Looking for what I paid ($52 after discount code) + ship (approx. $8, so $60 total)

reydogg23

Reaction score
WTS:
Uniform LA - Heavyweight Artist T - Black / Large $50 shipped

Uniform LA - Heavyweight Artist T - Bone / Medium $40 shipped

NWT - Uniform LA - Heavyweight Vintage T - Black / Medium $45 shipped

Samir

Reaction score
Got my order in. Awesome stuff, Pat. Quick thoughts:

- French Terry Artist is incredible; like a thin sweatshirt
- Legacy will be a great layering piece
- Souvenir fabric is the best. I like my Studio sweats but didn't like the hand as much as the OG Souvenir drop. The heavyweight version is just as luxe, if not a little bit softer. Both the HW Studios and Souvenirs are listed as french terry, so I'm curious what makes the feel different? Or maybe it's all in my head...

I unfortunately was late to the drop and sized up on the pants when I shouldn't have, so holler if you have the black pair in XS.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my order in. Awesome stuff, Pat. Quick thoughts:

- French Terry Artist is incredible; like a thin sweatshirt
- Legacy will be a great layering piece
- Souvenir fabric is the best. I like my Studio sweats but didn't like the hand as much as the OG Souvenir drop. The heavyweight version is just as luxe, if not a little bit softer. Both the HW Studios and Souvenirs are listed as french terry, so I'm curious what makes the feel different? Or maybe it's all in my head...

I unfortunately was late to the drop and sized up on the pants when I shouldn't have, so holler if you have the black pair in XS.

Absolutely love to hear this! I'm so glad you love everything you picked up.

The difference between the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants you picked up and the Heavyweight Souvenirs Sweatpants is the yarn used on the face of the french terry. It's not in your head. The Black Studio Sweatpants you have are made using a 100% cotton yarn on the face vs the Heather Grey Souvenir Sweatpants you received which use a Tri-Blend yarn on the face (consisting of cotton/rayon/poly). The rayon in the Heather Grey gives it that luxurious super soft hand.

All of our Heavyweight French Terry is knit exactly the same with the same set up on the same machine. The Heavyweight French Terry is a 3N (meaning three needle) construction consisting of 3 different yarns (one for the face yarn, one the middle yarn which joins the face to the loop, and one for the back loop). We use the same 100% cotton yarns for the middle and loop yarns, but change the face for the Heather Grey. While roughly 70% of the fabric is the same, that small change leads to those changes in characteristics.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA I love that you get into the nitty gritty. We’re all dorks here and appreciate that.
That being said the French terry artists are insane. I love both very much.

I'm so glad you're loving the French Terry Tees. I was hoping those would arrive prior to you taking off! I hope you're having an amazing trip.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads