• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling an unworn Steel Artist LS tee in XL for $60 shipped. PM me if interested.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5ADBCC8C-CDB3-4BC8-AED0-04F2B973763C.jpeg

French terry LS // sunset court shorts

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Classic fit! So jealous that it's shorts szn for u! What bag are you rocking?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate you always taking in the feedback Pat! While I didn't cop any from this drop, my Heavyweight Artists get a crazy amount of wear and I don't think anyone trying for the first time will be disappointed

Absolutely love to hear this. I'm really glad that you're enjoying those Heavyweight Artist Tees.

I really appreciate y'all sharing your feedback as it allows us to improve.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have not been on styleforum in a while any updates in uniform denim ?

I haven't been giving regular updates on the denim. We're currently working through getting the shrinkage right for the first drop and dialing in the styles for the second drop.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Updates on the heavyweight sweater?!

I assume you mean the Heavyweight Studio Crew?

Those are in the studio now in Black and Navy. We're just waiting for Cream to come out of production. I tried a production one on in Navy yesterday. Those are really good. I'm really excited about those and think you're really going to like them.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
I assume you mean the Heavyweight Studio Crew?

Those are in the studio now in Black and Navy. We're just waiting for Cream to come out of production. I tried a production one on in Navy yesterday. Those are really good. I'm really excited about those and think you're really going to like them.
Will definitely purchase one. I just purchased the HW artist t and very excited for it to come in!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will definitely purchase one. I just purchased the HW artist t and very excited for it to come in!
We appreciate you! I hope you love the tee when it arrives!

januarytwenty

Reaction score
We appreciate you! I hope you love the tee when it arrives!
It just arrived today. Fit is wonderful and the weight/fabric of it is even better. I’ve never seen a cotton this white before. That’s the reason I love your white shirts. The no tagless neckline makes this so much better too. Definitely scooping up 3-4 more when large becomes available again!

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It just arrived today. Fit is wonderful and the weight/fabric of it is even better. I’ve never seen a cotton this white before. That’s the reason I love your white shirts. The no tagless neckline makes this so much better too. Definitely scooping up 3-4 more when large becomes available again!

Absolutely love to hear this. Thank you so much. I'm really glad that one worked out for you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads