• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any changes on the sunset court shorts? just wondering as it says sample

That's an old sample. I believe it's the last one before the final version. I think the only difference between that one and what we approved for production was that we added 3/8" to the back rise (on the final version). The majority of my personal wardrobe is the brand's samples/preproduction. I always mean to take from our runs, but most things sell out in my size before I get around to it.

We may adjust the way we're grading the inseam on the next run, but we have not made any changes to the Sunset Court Shorts. Today was the first time I've put them on in a bit as we're experiencing a heat wave and I've been living in/wear testing the sweatpants. But I'm a huge fan of those shorts (completely unbiased).

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's an old sample. I believe it's the last one before the final version. I think the only difference between that one and what we approved for production was that we added 3/8" to the back rise (on the final version). The majority of my personal wardrobe is the brand's samples/preproduction. I always mean to take from our runs, but most things sell out in my size before I get around to it.

We may adjust the way we're grading the inseam on the next run, but we have not made any changes to the Sunset Court Shorts. Today was the first time I've put them on in a bit as we're experiencing a heat wave and I've been living in the sweatpants. But I'm a huge fan on those shorts (completely unbiased).
been loving mine!

shmuels

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Pat any 3 pack of the Bens shirts still available in black or white? Or any plans of a restock? Also are the regular crews the same fit/material?

These are my going out shirts haha. Tuck them in when on vaca love em.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Studio set
Legacy LS natural

Attachments

• 073F3877-C1D6-434E-8272-E1AB33C0F0EB.jpeg
    073F3877-C1D6-434E-8272-E1AB33C0F0EB.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 140

C Stan the Man

Reaction score
I have a Pearl Legacy Long Sleeve in L available. Brand new with tags! Bought two sizes. Keeping an XL. If someone wants to save pat and his team from having to process a return, lmk!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Pat any 3 pack of the Bens shirts still available in black or white? Or any plans of a restock? Also are the regular crews the same fit/material?

These are my going out shirts haha. Tuck them in when on vaca love em.
I'm so glad you're loving those tees!

I can put a 3-Pack together for you if you'd like (assuming the sizes/colors you want are in stock).

We took away the option to buy a 3-Pack when we marked down Ben's Shirt and the Crew Neck in White (which would be the White equivalent of Ben's Shirt). Black was sold out prior to those markdowns.

The styles that are currently on the site won't be restocked. However, we will be introducing an updated style of the Crew Neck/Ben's Shirt.

Ben's Shirt / Heather Grey
Crew Neck / White

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really into the pallettes of these shirts, but a little overwhelmed by the different cuts, and that many are described as a "more relaxed fit." If I normally wear 3sixteen heavyweight pocket tees, what would you all say is the closest parallel w/r/t fit?

Measure your tees and compare to the size guides on the site. They are typically very accurate.

aswan

Reaction score
Measure your tees and compare to the size guides on the site. They are typically very accurate.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply; there are other factors that influence the fit of a shirt, though, that are not directly or easily represented with the dimensions reflected on the measurements page.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really into the pallettes of these shirts, but a little overwhelmed by the different cuts, and that many are described as a "more relaxed fit." If I normally wear 3sixteen heavyweight pocket tees, what would you all say is the closest parallel w/r/t fit?

I really appreciate your feedback on the site and product descriptions. I can definitely see how that's confusing. We're going to work to address that.

I haven't personally tried on this tee. I'll try to stop by their store the next time I'm in the Arts District and try it on. But based on the fabric weight and measurements, our closest tee to this (both fabric weight and fit) is going to be the Vintage Crew Neck with the 10.5-ounce Supima fabric. I'll post a link to that tee below.

Vintage Crew Neck / White

aswan

Reaction score
I really appreciate your feedback on the site and product descriptions. I can definitely see how that's confusing. We're going to work to address that.

tysm. didn't mean this as a criticism by any means, just that I wasn't sure what the like...most classic t shirt fit was likely to be.

seems like not a lot of M in stock in that cut. how often do y'all do restocks?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads