• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Wally_SF

Reaction score
been wearing this one tons, love the weight, material, and fleece inside

Steel souvenir sweater

1635697976627.jpeg

shmuels

Reaction score
Is it just me or the heavier materials in the same fits (artist, vintage, souvenir, etc) fit smaller? The souvenir hoody in gray fits perfect on me, tried the souvenir sweatshirt (which weighs more) in same size and the fit was way smaller.

Slowly getting to know my size in all the styles.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or the heavier materials in the same fits (artist, vintage, souvenir, etc) fit smaller? The souvenir hoody in gray fits perfect on me, tried the souvenir sweatshirt (which weighs more) in same size and the fit was way smaller.

Slowly getting to know my size in all the styles.
Hoodie and crewneck fit differently. They are not the same silhouette

shmuels

Reaction score
Hoodie and crewneck fit differently. They are not the same silhouette

Do you know if a souvenir hoody in gray fits the same as the souvenir hoody in every other color? The gray souvenir hoody weighs less.

Noticed the same with a heavyweight vintage tee and a regular vintage tee.Def gotta size up on the heavyweights.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you know if a souvenir hoody in gray fits the same as the souvenir hoody in every other color? The gray souvenir hoody weighs less.

Noticed the same with a heavyweight vintage tee and a regular vintage tee.Def gotta size up on the heavyweights.

Maybe it’s the thickness that feels stiffer and less flowy. Sizing up may look sloppy.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It’s more the way the material drapes and feels against you. The grey souvenir is not fleeced, so it’s not as “plush” so the drape is different. The composition for the grey is also a mix, whereas the others are 100% cotton. Regarding the tees, the sizing should be the same, it’s the drape that changes with the heavier weights. I have xs and small in all my tees. I prefer the regular tees in the XS and the heavier weight in xs or smalls; the heavier weight stands off the body more, if that makes sense.
Anyway it’s prob not unreasonable to size up on the heavier weights or fleeced items, the sizing is graded in a way that sizing up on a lot of items still looks ???

Anyway I chose the sizing per the day based on how all the other items fit. If I’m wearing tighter clothes I grab an xs, if I’m wearing loose clothing I grab the smalls.

??‍♂️

due_dilla

Reaction score
Yo, anyone know when the Uniqlo x White Mountaineering drop is occurring? Is it midnight EST tonight? Or some time during the day tomorrow?
(Corrected ??‍♂️)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics