• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
:p Totally a lurker, but I just sniped that medium. @UNIFORMLA I also have two orders now if you want to combine them. It doesn't matter to me, but if it saves shipping on your end.

Welcome to the thread! Thank you so much! I'm glad you were able to get that medium on the restock and hope you love both tees we're sending your way. I'll make sure those get combined. We appreciate you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had to increase my vintage crew collection with these colors. Already had an ash brown so went with washed black and cream. Excited to get these in hand. Picked up the mocha for my bro who is now hooked as well. Thanks Pat! View attachment 1632962

You're the best! Thank you so much! I hope you guys love the tees. I'm glad you'll be able to see Mocha in person to compare the two.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not too many big boys ITT, but does anyone who's a TTS XL size down on the artist tee?

I found the XL was pretty huge, beyond a good oversized look. I just tried a large, so we'll see how the size down goes.

The vintage raw hem is my favorite fit so far, followed by the vintage crew. Had to pick up the washed navy after seeing those pics that were just posted.

View attachment 1632982

I appreciate you! Thank you so much! I hope you love everything. You'll have to let me know how the size large Artist Tee works out. I'd love the feedback.

We have new Vintage Raw Hems coming very soon!

watchguy1234

Reaction score
Hi friends! Here I am wearing an Artist tee in a L. What do folks think about the sizing? I was deciding between M and L. Both worked well, but the M felt a bit tighter than I like in the chest. Not the best shot, but curious what y'all think.

IMG_3123 (1).jpeg

Dpsie

Reaction score
Anyone on here have both the souvenir hoodie and crewneck swearshirts? I’m wondering about size differences between the 2 styles. Size charts look to be very close but model shots make the hoodie look substantially larger. I have a hoodie in S that is bang on but wondering if I should go with M on the crewneck. Thanks.

japejapejape

Reaction score
Hi friends! Here I am wearing an Artist tee in a L. What do folks think about the sizing? I was deciding between M and L. Both worked well, but the M felt a bit tighter than I like in the chest. Not the best shot, but curious what y'all think.

View attachment 1633084
That looks good imo and if it feels better than you should def stay with a L

m0butt

Reaction score
Not too many big boys ITT, but does anyone who's a TTS XL size down on the artist tee?

I found the XL was pretty huge, beyond a good oversized look. I just tried a large, so we'll see how the size down goes.

The vintage raw hem is my favorite fit so far, followed by the vintage crew. Had to pick up the washed navy after seeing those pics that were just posted.

View attachment 1632982
I’m 6’1” 195ish and I like how the XL fits even though I can definitely do a L. I think it works if you’re into the boxy fit.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for July is: JULY10SF

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Premium Men's Clothing Brand

I appreciate you guys and am really looking forward to unveiling more of what we've been working on. Thank you so much for all the support!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1633084

I think the tee looks good. From this shot and you mentioning the M felt a bit tighter than you like, I'd say this is the right size.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the brand is exploding and can be pumping out more stock! i managed to grab 2 m's, but still not in the bone or cream colors. which are so good and my go to when i want to get some diversification away from black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads