• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

raybert

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kappelan
mauric11.jpg

+1
inlove.gif

Would like it without the date window though.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

O.k. it's a bit scratched up, but this little beauty came my way for £10 at a local overpriced trendy vintage clothes shop that had obviously mixed itself up...they told me it needed a new batery...it keeps perfect time, the date changes smoothly, its an ace watch...unfortunatly I just had to shell out £500 for a vet bill, so, any Idea about the value of this little beast?
Large rose
arrow hands(?)
early Cyclops
rare (from what i can tell) markers
and a bezel I've never seen on this watch...
Thanks for your help...
_TTO

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO

O.k. it's a bit scratched up, but this little beauty came my way for £10 at a local overpriced trendy vintage clothes shop that had obviously mixed itself up...they told me it needed a new batery...it keeps perfect time, the date changes smoothly, its an ace watch...unfortunatly I just had to shell out £500 for a vet bill, so, any Idea about the value of this little beast?
Large rose
arrow hands(?)
early Cyclops
rare (from what i can tell) markers
and a bezel I've never seen on this watch...
Thanks for your help...
_TTO

No idea what the true value of that is but it's nice, definitely more than 10 squid!

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've seen similar (eg. non date auto's or handwind datejust's) on the bay for $2000 + dollars with plain bezels but never a watch with all of the attributes of this one...I have no doubt that e-fay inflates prices for the un-aware but still...?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cause haters gonna hate the leather thingy
76f66de7.jpg

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I dont visit this thread at all really, for lack of temptation, but I just got the most awesome Xmas gift from Mrs. Spoo...
e0e32228.jpg

Terrific gift! Enjoy.

NonServiam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Poindexter
Sure would like to know what that IWC is. That's gorgeous.
Thank you! IWC Fliegeruhr 3717. The strap is an original IWC, but from the Antoine de St Exupery limited edition. A must upgrade from the black croco. Today I'm enjoying a very peaceful Christmas Day with my family. On my wrist is the watch that was my grail for many years, seemingly unattainable. Today is a good day to meditate upon my good fortune. Merry Christmas!
DSC_0084.jpg

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NonServiam
Thank you! IWC Fliegeruhr 3717. The strap is an original IWC, but from the Antoine de St Exupery limited edition. A must upgrade from the black croco. Today I'm enjoying a very peaceful Christmas Day with my family. On my wrist is the watch that was my grail for many years, seemingly unattainable. Today is a good day to meditate upon my good fortune. Merry Christmas!
DSC_0084.jpg

The Daytona is one of my grails as well. Congrats and wear in good health!
worship.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads