• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does that make it any less of a stupid decision?

ummm, yeah. They still had guns, just not an arsenal. And thanks to Shane they will be leaving the relative comfort and safety of the farm. So, in balance, they were better off with Shane not having his hands on the gun stash.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

AND ANOTHER THING....am I supposed to believe that Sophia
was attacked by zombies but only bitten such that her entire insides weren't eaten out and she was completely in tact? The walkers have completely TORN APART every living thing they come across, but not this girl....just a little bite to the neck and she's good to go. :fu:

Kind of the logical flaw in most zombie movies - they eat/tear-to-shreds the bit characters but just bite the main characters.

Well that and the fact that every yard still looks freshly mowed, even months after the zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'll admit it...
Sophia coming out of the barn caught me off guard
It was a decent twist to an otherwise boring episode.
As crazy as Shane is...he really is the only person in the group I'd follow through a zombie apocalypse. (just make sure there is someone else slower than you ;)) Again, it was a bit crazy, but he proved his point quite well when he shot that walker in the chest, like, 5 times and it didn't go down. THEY ARE NOT ALIVE.
The thing Dale pulled with the guns...WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR ONLY MAJOR SOURCE OF SELF DEFENSE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Dale needs to die...along with Andrea the Sniper.
Overall, the mid season finale did enough to keep my interest until February. I'm glad they'll finally be off that goddamn farm.

Ha so he can **** you? Daryl or Glen are the best.

Philip

Reaction score
You Shane followers, would you have followed him so far to the point that he kills Herschel and his family to take over the farm to stop living by his rules?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:

Yes, my mistake. Still dumb to hide guns that they could need in any second if zombies were to show up at the farm.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You Shane followers, would you have followed him so far to the point that he kills Herschel and his family to take over the farm to stop living by his rules?

Probably, in that situation I think anyone would. You think laws, property rights, morals, etc, mean anything in that situation?

Not trying to glorify, but come on. When people are tired, hungry, desperate and terrified they'd do anything to anyone to ensure survival.

Shane's problem though, is he's right on about surviving the zombies, but he's most likely to get popped off by a living person than anything.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Probably, in that situation I think anyone would. You think laws, property rights, morals, etc, mean anything in that situation?

Yes. A great poet once said, "A man got to have a code." That you do everything to protect yourself doesn't mean you prey on others. Especially at times of hardship.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hahah we just can't go 3 pages here w/o bringing up The Wire.

Not saying it's right, just saying that's the way it is. And honestly, if I was in the TWD, I wouldn't be following Shane because I'd have likely been one of the dumbasses eaten in the first season.

Last edited:

SladeDT

Reaction score

I'll admit it...
Sophia coming out of the barn caught me off guard
It was a decent twist to an otherwise boring episode.
As crazy as Shane is...he really is the only person in the group I'd follow through a zombie apocalypse. (just make sure there is someone else slower than you ;)) Again, it was a bit crazy, but he proved his point quite well when he shot that walker in the chest, like, 5 times and it didn't go down. THEY ARE NOT ALIVE.
The thing Dale pulled with the guns...WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR ONLY MAJOR SOURCE OF SELF DEFENSE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Dale needs to die...along with Andrea the Sniper.
Overall, the mid season finale did enough to keep my interest until February. I'm glad they'll finally be off that goddamn farm.

I'd rather follow Rick. Shane would just as soon kill you as to risk his life to save yours.

TimNguyen

Reaction score
Only.person I would befriend in this rag tag group is Glen. All the others are idiots and would shorten your life expectancy in a heart beat.

Glen is a gangster. Who would have thought the pizza delivery boy would be so useful.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not trying to glorify, but come on. When people are tired, hungry, desperate and terrified they'd do anything to anyone to ensure survival.
Shane's problem though, is he's right on about surviving the zombies, but he's most likely to get popped off by a living person than anything.

I don't doubt that, given enough time and the right kinds of negative experience, I could resort to a completely barbaric state. But I feel pretty comfortable saying that it wouldn't be my first resort.

I don't see where people are coming from in wanting to follow Shane. He's a thug and a loose cannon, and he would be happy to kill you to save himself.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Back tonight. Here's to hoping the story picks up.

Kind of funny, I just changed my DVR settings to stop recording the re-runs. Guess I'll have to set it back up again, although my enthusiasm is minimal at this point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads