• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Walking Dead (AMC)

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd stop watching a show after investing this much time into it, but after last night I'm done watching until the season is over. It's not entertaining enough to watch every week. Between the stupid motivational speeches and Rick passing up two opportunities to kill Negan in the same fight, it has gone from bad to unwatchable. It's more frustrating than entertaining.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been off it for 2 (3?) seasons now. Don't miss it at all.

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never thought I'd stop watching a show after investing this much time into it, but after last night I'm done watching until the season is over. It's not entertaining enough to watch every week. Between the stupid motivational speeches and Rick passing up two opportunities to kill Negan in the same fight, it has gone from bad to unwatchable. It's more frustrating than entertaining.
Dude, don’t be such a narrow thinker. Killing Negan and his key lieutenants while they are sitting ducks would have been too obvious, like giving the ball to Beast Mode on the goal line. Neagan’s people never expected to have all their wimdows shot out. It’s the element of surpise - now they’ll be totally exposed to the elements! Fucking brilliant.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assumed that was hologram Negan or life decoy Negan — Rick’s too smart for that.

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rick going soft again. Shoulda put that Savior baby out of commission before it can grow up and wield a weapon.

asciglitano

Reaction score
We have been devoted watchers of TWD and loved it. But it was annoying how many times they could have killed Neagan and did not. Either don't give them the easy shot in the scene or have them kill him. Otherwise it gets silly. The end of the season picked up enough to keep us in.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.