• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Drake's - they make great clothes, everyone knows it. But they were a lot cheaper when I was President, let me tell you. You would see guys on their way to work - normal guy, good guys - and they'd be wearing balmacaans, shetland sweaters, yuge scaves - because the economy was doing great. Under sleepy Joe, you can work seven days a week and can't even afford a beanie."

Ortip

Reaction score
Been looking for a nice chambray and don't ya know it, got one for the low low price of . . . $200?? Ah well, I love my two OCBDs from Drake's, sure this one's gonna kill it too

Kid_Icarus

Reaction score
Been looking for a nice chambray and don't ya know it, got one for the low low price of . . . $200?? Ah well, I love my two OCBDs from Drake's, sure this one's gonna kill it too
If it's the "vintage blue" one that's seemingly the only one available at the sale, you chose wisely. I have the same one and it's definitely my favorite Drake's shirt currently.

Jay.C

Reaction score
Seems like a nice chance to get the shawl collar cardigan.
Can some one tell on the fit? I'm 5"11 and 176 lbs. Chest is around 42". I just lost 30 lbs, and my last sweater (46) from Drake's feels too large to assist on size comparison now. Thanks!

slows2k

Reaction score
Seems like a nice chance to get the shawl collar cardigan.
Can some one tell on the fit? I'm 5"11 and 176 lbs. Chest is around 42". I just lost 30 lbs, and my last sweater (46) from Drake's feels too large to assist on size comparison now. Thanks!
I wear a 40 jacket and a medium in most companies/shirts. I take a 40 in the drakes shawl cardigan, but it’s pretty slim. I think the slouchy fit people are often after would be one size up. So it depends on what you’re after, I suppose. I like TTS but I could also see one up.

letsgofire

Reaction score
These archive prices are nothing to get excited about. Mild discounts from retail price. Some of the Christmas sales from other Drake’s retailers were better for the same items.

Good selection of ties, if you are in the market.

slows2k

Reaction score
These archive prices are nothing to get excited about. Mild discounts from retail price. Some of the Christmas sales from other Drake’s retailers were better for the same items.

Good selection of ties, if you are in the market.

Yes, if those retailers sold what you wanted. For me, they did not.

Good selection of sweaters this time, but not much in the way of bigger items. Still better than retail cost, especially in the US.

But yes, drakes is expensive and it’s unreasonable. I agree.

Kid_Icarus

Reaction score
I wear a 40 jacket and a medium in most companies/shirts. I take a 40 in the drakes shawl cardigan, but it’s pretty slim. I think the slouchy fit people are often after would be one size up. So it depends on what you’re after, I suppose. I like TTS but I could also see one up.
Keep in mind the 6-ply version with the garter knitted placket and collar (which for my money is the nicer version because of how dense and soft it is) is also cut unusually short. Worth sizing up one just to get the additional length, IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads