• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

op131

Reaction score
So no option to ship to the USA unless directed to the US site, where prices are higher than the VAT inclusive UK prices!? What am I missing here?

op131

Reaction score
How do you even go to US site? It’s not redirecting me at all. And I can’t change currency also.
Under the country field there is this:
Can't find your country / region? Please change your shopping location here.
Note - Changing shopping location will empty your bag.

Click on the link, and then select United States/USD.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Much better assortment compared to last time. Saw some personal favourites, e.g. the burgundy chore jacket, brown linen jacket, games cord blazer, waxed cotton coat in green, navy wool chore jacket, all in my size, but eventually I settled for a navy linen jacket. A sensible buy for me as I can use a simple navy blazer for spring/summer!

csm88

Reaction score
Anyone know who their shipping partner to Canada is? Should I expect duties?
I've ordered a handful of things to Montreal from Drake's and Drake's Archive and they always use DHL. I have never been hit with duties, but I've never ordered anything more than $300.
I'm considering a raglan coat but I have to imagine that $1500 won't slip past customs easily without getting dinged....

Zc94

Reaction score
Hi, are these items in the same condition as regular ones? — brand new and unworn, or are they factory seconds/minor defective or returned items. Much appreciated!

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Under the country field there is this:
Can't find your country / region? Please change your shopping location here.
Note - Changing shopping location will empty your bag.

Click on the link, and then select United States/USD.
Thanks man was on cell phone ? it does not show till you rotate the screen

LiamMcM

Reaction score
I've ordered a handful of things to Montreal from Drake's and Drake's Archive and they always use DHL. I have never been hit with duties, but I've never ordered anything more than $300.
I'm considering a raglan coat but I have to imagine that $1500 won't slip past customs easily without getting dinged....
They ship DDP, not DAP, meaning that duties are taken care of by them and preloaded into the price. E.g. I was not charged customs/duties on the suede chore I purchased recently).

Zc94

Reaction score
They ship DDP, not DAP, meaning that duties are taken care of by them and preloaded into the price. E.g. I was not charged customs/duties on the suede chore I purchased recently).
Even that, isn’t there a limit though? I’ve always used the $800 for the past few years.

csm88

Reaction score
Very helpful to know - thanks!

iestyn73

Reaction score
Can something advise me on fit for the linen chore jacket? Should you take your usual size up size up for a looser fit? How do they fit?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads