• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo1982

Reaction score
looking for the canvas coverall in size large and a railroader please

thanks

Mattkule

Reaction score

I'd trade my large shirt for an XL

IAmEric

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of size S Porter Jacket and size S Bedford; both in excellent condition.

Open to trades in size S-M; waist 30.

Last edited:

CJAM

Reaction score
Just letting ya'll know my M olive wool CPO jacket has dropped to $140.

I'm also selling a M Battenwear Travel Shell Parka for $200 - condition 9/10 (BEAMS+ madras shirt included for extra $30)

C

soqueriaterum

Reaction score
Looking for

Andover - Dk. Navy Wool Printed Floral FW 14

Size L or XL (not sure how they measure)

GreggK25

Reaction score
Still looking for a newer Penn Shirt Jacket with snaps in Olive size Large.
Still have a SS14 Expedition Jacket Olive Ripstop size XL BNWT for sale or trade.

CJAM

Reaction score

waldo1982

Reaction score
i have a mint condition navy uniform serge coverall in size large im willing to part with

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Considering trades/offers for the following XL items. Mainly looking for spring/summer stuff. Would consider trading for Gitman too.

FW14 Pineapple Embroidered Chambray, NWT DS.

Unknown Season White w/ Navy polka dots Western shirt, fits very slim, you'd need to generally wear EG large for this to fit. 8/10 used condition.

FW14 Black Oxford workshirt (Odin NY exclusive). 7.5/10 used condition.

Pics to come.

Last edited:

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a S/S 11 (I think) Khaki Cotton/Linen Bedford in a size L that I'm looking to trade. It's a little worn - one tiny pinhead sized stain on the back and the top/under-collar button is missing. Would be looking to trade for a similar summer weight and preferably Khaki bedford in an XL. Would gladly take other stuff in a XL/L/34/36.

Also, a big thanks to @AlexanderTG for hooking me up with this season's EG and Needles lookbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads