• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poilu

Reaction score
Haha thanks man! How are the shoes working out for you? Did you get to resole them as you wanted?

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I received them I realized they weren't Goodyear welted so i wasn't able to resole them. I'm redoing my Keswick brogues instead now.

poilu

Reaction score
Ah crap man, I'm sorry about that. I'm no expert, I just figured Trickers were all goodyear welted. That's kind of how they market them. Sorry again.

Kontos

Reaction score
Looking to trade a brown homespun FW14 Bedford in XS for similar jacket in S
Jacket in very good condition, but doesn't come with spare buttons
Located in Sydney, Australia

Cheers

mbaum

Reaction score
Boys,

Still looking for size 8.5 or 9 Tan (Or light blue) EG x Vans. There must be someone out there who wants to get rid of them. Can offer trade in EG goodies or will pay you a fortune in gold ... sort of ...

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Boys,

Still looking for size 8.5 or 9 Tan (Or light blue) EG x Vans. There must be someone out there who wants to get rid of them. Can offer trade in EG goodies or will pay you a fortune in gold ... sort of ...

Why don't you just get regular vans. Cream slipons are $50

mbaum

Reaction score
Don't like them nor the color. The only viable alternative for a specific fit are the CA slip-ons in aluminum, which I like. But those are also completely sold out.

The tan ones are perfect for a pair of EG pants and a shop coat a got this season and I am a nerd that just needs to have it now ...
shog[1].gif
I keep my eyes open for non Van alternatives but this time, do not want to go the NB or Converse route ... And also in the more expensive department, (CP, etc.) I just can't find a hue that I like.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diemme has a nice pair as well, but they are around $250.

mbaum

Reaction score
Just googled it - They gray-ish Garda slip on? That might work ... thanks for the pointer.

poilu

Reaction score
size 11 on grailed right now for 200 bucks

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
I have a new ss15 CPO in Navy, size L that I've only worn once. Would be up for a trade or sell. Looking for Penn Shirt jacket in Navy, Navy liner vest from FW14 and the red/yellow plaid workshirt from FW14.

Also, I have a number of Orslow items including a blue chambray workshirt and olive fatigue pants and shorts. The fatigue pants would definitely work for anyone who is unhappy with the slimness of the current season EG fatigues but also isn't looking for Workaday-level fullness. All size 4 (medium/large-ish).

soqueriaterum

Reaction score
The Bureau and Independence just upped the Post Overall jacket that I am selling. Got it in Japan in November, and I noticed that everything that was in store there is showing up online now, so I'm pretty sure it's the same.

I goes well with EG and some have shared Post here. If anyone is thinking about the jacket, save your money and help a fella!

Here's the link with better pics and a fit they posted https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/3881/indigo-sheeting-ok40-jacket

GreggK25

Reaction score
Regarding the EG SS15 CPO, which fabric is it (Tropical Wool or Poplin) and what price are you looking for in a sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads