• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

saepnirg12

Reaction score
SS20 Light Blue Striped Camp Shirt - $60 shipped

I've had it for some time but never wore it much, so still in good condition.

PXL_20240514_084416713.jpg

PXL_20240514_084423215.jpg

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m clearing out some more good summer items for dollars or possibly similar jackets you could wear in an office setting. (Harder to find these days as they don’t seem to branch out from navy/khaki/olive very often)

I decided I’m going to learn analog synthesis/music production this summer, which is….expensive. o_O

IMG_8449.jpeg

ROMANTIC SUMMER CHAMBRAY LOITER JACKET - TAGGED L

IMG_8451.jpeg

IMG_8450.jpeg

shoulders: about 19” stretched tight
length: 28” boc
chest: 23” stretched tight

As Spoo says, LNWOT! (*Like new without tag.* Not new — but it’s like new.)

IMG_8452.jpeg

ULTRA-LIGHT DENIM DAYTON SHIRT — TAGGED LARGE/MAY BE BETTER FOR A MEDIUM

IMG_8456.jpeg

IMG_8454.jpeg
IMG_8453.jpeg
IMG_8455.jpeg
IMG_8457.jpeg

Technically a blue denim material, this one is slinky, summery, and looks and feels more like a thick charcoal chambray.

Like new. Too small for me, so it’s been hanging in the closet for a few years.

Measurements (hanging):

22.25 chest
28.5 back length

IMG_8458.jpeg

STILL AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP!

^ Gray SS barkcloth Loiter with cool diamond pattern (Size Large. I’ve got two - one gently used, one an unworn sample with a one-inch-ish repair at the front hem. Will take offers on either.)

^^ Large olive/brown whipcord Bedford, solid used condition

Last edited:

blackcheer

Reaction score
I’m clearing out some more good summer items for dollars or possibly similar jackets you could wear in an office setting. (Harder to find these days as they don’t seem to branch out from navy/khaki/olive very often)

I decided I’m going to learn analog synthesis/music production this summer, which is….expensive. o_O

View attachment 2185951

ROMANTIC SUMMER CHAMBRAY LOITER JACKET - TAGGED L

shoulders: about 19” stretched tight
length: 28” boc
chest: 23” stretched tight

As Spoo says, LNWOT! (*Like new without tag.* Not new — but it’s like new.)

View attachment 2185969

ULTRA-LIGHT DENIM DAYTON SHIRT — TAGGED LARGE/MAY BE BETTER FOR A MEDIUM

View attachment 2185971
View attachment 2185973 View attachment 2185975 View attachment 2185977 View attachment 2185979

Technically a blue denim material, this one is slinky, summery, and looks and feels more like a thick charcoal chambray.

Like new. Too small for me, so it’s been hanging in the closet for a few years.

Measurements (hanging):

22.25 chest
28.5 back length

View attachment 2185989

STILL AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP!

^ Gray SS barkcloth Loiter with cool diamond pattern (Size Large. I’ve got two - one gently used, one an unworn sample with a one-inch-ish repair at the front hem. Will take offers on either.)

^^ Large olive/brown whipcord Bedford, solid used condition
As someone who spent two decades designing, building, repairing, etc. custom analog racks and gear for folks, it's not worth the money. Digital software sounds just as good these days, and costs exponentially less. Your money's better spent on EG

Thethrill

Reaction score
Any idea where I can grab these in a size 11?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_090528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_090528_Chrome.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 98

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As someone who spent two decades designing, building, repairing, etc. custom analog racks and gear for folks, it's not worth the money. Digital software sounds just as good these days, and costs exponentially less. Your money's better spent on EG

Sorry for the derail, but…

That’s awesome! Sounds very gratifying…

There’s just something romantic about Wendy Carlos looking up at a blinking monster robot tower, looped in the spaghetti of its wires. I’ve always wanted a Mini Moog, too. So after a bunch of research, I got a Minilogue XD, a Behringer Mini Moog clone and a wacky sampler so I can drop in some 80s movie quotes. My plan is to just supplement with software if there’s like a John Carpenter sound I can’t get, then maybe a cheap Volca-level box if I get bored…. :)

blackcheer

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail, but…

That’s awesome! Sounds very gratifying…

There’s just something romantic about Wendy Carlos looking up at a blinking monster robot tower, looped in the spaghetti of its wires. I’ve always wanted a Mini Moog, too. So after a bunch of research, I got a Minilogue XD, a Behringer Mini Moog clone and a wacky sampler so I can drop in some 80s movie quotes. My plan is to just supplement with software if there’s like a John Carpenter sound I can’t get, then maybe a cheap Volca-level box if I get bored…. :)

Also sorry for staying off the rails:

There's def something irreplaceable about a eurorack or pedal board. Imho stay away from Behringer; the rule of thumb is to steer clear of anything with a blue power LED. Also, check out Empress Effects. I'm not affiliated with them, but their design philosophy echos mine. The Zoia and Echosystem are incredible, as are their Heavy Menace and ParaEQ

cbarr

Reaction score
Hey folks. It has been a looong time since I sold anything on here - feel free to skewer me if I mess up. Message me if anyone wants measurements of anything.

Clearing out a couple of barely-worn pieces from the EG archive.

1. Black heavy melton coat, can't remember the model. Large, fits 42R comfortably. Super warm. Two interior zipper pockets. $250 shipped CONUS.

2. Dark blue (calling it navy seems wrong) madras-y shorts suit. I think this is mid-2000's. So cool but I am a solid 44R now and can't make it work. I think the jacket is a back-then Baker, Large. Shorts are buckle-back 36 (a snug 36...I would call them 33/34 and then use the buckle to snug em up). Hard to capture the depth of the plaid, way more rich IRL. The pics of the shorts are closer to the real-life color.

Needs a steam, otherwise great. $250 shipped CONUS for the two pieces (don't even think about separating them)

I'm not on here much but will check messages if anyone has questions or needs more info.

IMG_0981 Large.jpeg

IMG_0982 Large.jpeg

IMG_0986 Large.jpeg

IMG_0991 Large.jpeg

IMG_0992 Large.jpeg
IMG_0993 Large.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0986 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0986 Large.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0989 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0989 Large.jpeg