• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, man. Thought it was the floral jacquard you had found in M and L. Shucks

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My partner described me as dressing like her grandma, and I was really hoping to push it over the edge with that floral jacket.

evolsirhc

Reaction score
I've got some stuff posted on Grailed, but I figured I'd post it here too. Message me if you're interested and we can work out a fair price.

Mil Shirt (Tan) - Medium SOLD

BNWT Cord Fatigues - Sz 36 SOLD

Type 6 Pant (Navy) - Sz 34

*Edit: I'm having trouble adding pictures. My grailed username is the same as on here if you want to see some pictures.

Last edited:

kaulei

Reaction score
Looking to sell this brand new TF jacket in size L $300 + $15 shipped
o0600045013450828487.jpg

evolsirhc

Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up a hooded interliner in charcoal or navy if anybody wants to sell me theirs.

kingguru

Reaction score

eternaldrake

Reaction score
man, I know it's gonna be a size smaller than you wanted, but those damn breeches are almost extinct, it seems.
http://shop.kind.co.jp/item/577217003636/
damn, good looking out. most likely too small, but the measurements make it seem like sizing runs small

Waist: about 77cm (~30.3")
Length: about 69cm (~27.1")

just from the pictures, im almost positive that length doesnt include the ribbed part. i miiiiiiiiiight be able to squeeze into those, gonna have to check a few measurements first

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_1788.JPG
IMG_1791.JPG
I'm looking to pick up a hooded interliner in charcoal or navy if anybody wants to sell me theirs.
I have one for Spring/Summer ('16 IIRC); i.e., it is cotton or cotton blend.

It is NWT in navy with a subtle horizontal textured, tonal pattern. I really like it, but have not been able to work it in to my fits.

evolsirhc

Reaction score
View attachment 838260 View attachment 838261
I have one for Spring/Summer ('16 IIRC); i.e., it is cotton or cotton blend.

It is NWT in navy with a subtle horizontal textured, tonal pattern. I really like it, but have not been able to work it in to my fits.

I didn't even know that there were SS variations of the hooded interliner. I imagine that it would be harder to work into outfits than the heavier FW fabrics.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, there are SS versions. My issue is not the lighter weight. I have the heavier wool interliners from FW as well. I have just never worked them in.

The SS version is actually more versatile since you can wear it year around. They are more for show than warmth whereas the heavier ones only look appropriate in colder weather.

I have NWT FW interliners in navy and grey. But they are in seasonal storage so I can't readily take photos. If you are seriously interested, I can get them as we approach Fall.

evolsirhc

Reaction score
Yes, there are SS versions. My issue is not the lighter weight. I have the heavier wool interliners from FW as well. I have just never worked them in.

The SS version is actually more versatile since you can wear it year around. They are more for show than warmth whereas the heavier ones only look appropriate in colder weather.

I have NWT FW interliners in navy and grey. But they are in seasonal storage so I can't readily take photos. If you are seriously interested, I can get them as we approach Fall.

I'm definitely interested in buying a FW interliner (preferably in grey). Let me know when you pull them out of storage and I'd love to take a look!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads