• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

wsumarine

Reaction score
I'm looking for:
1. An E.G. wool herringbone blazer in gray, either Bedford or Baker. Either Medium or Large depending on measurements.
2. A wool CPO in navy. Either Medium or Large depending on measurements.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For sale I have a NWT EG Workaday Utility Jacket in a lovely Indigo Cotton. Size Large (fits TTS). A staple Workaday piece, this jacket should age beautifully with wear and washing.

Offering: $130 shipped within CONUS (shipping to Canada TBD). Please PM for more pics and/or measurements.

IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG

Nready

Reaction score
I'm looking for Fisherman Pants in wool...Waders in Navy wool serge... and wool over parka's. Thanks!

evolsirhc

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a navy wool EG CPO in size medium & olive EG BDU pants in size 34. I'd also be interested in orslow cargo pants in size 4.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still selling the EG USN pants (Size 30) $60 (Great condition), It is a very light Spring Summer fabric, not sure the exact fabric though.

Nready

Reaction score
Also looking for FW16 Waders in Navy Serge Wool size large and Field Parka's and Highland Parka's in medium... light wool or ripstop.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eg_knit_1.jpg
eg_knit_03190.jpg
eg_knit_03203.jpg
eg_knit_03206.jpg
FS: XL Knit jacket, FW13, wool/cotton blend.

$175 shipped CONUS

30% wool, 48% cotton, 22% polyester. Extremely soft feel, lightweight jacket. Note that this is a short jacket. Shorter than the typical Bedford. Two patch pockets at hip. Patch pocket on chest, one inside pocket. Designed to fit loosely.
Like new with tags. Excellent condition with no damage or visible wear. Worn just a handful of times. Retail: $420.

Approximate Dimensions:

Size: XL
Chest: 25"
Shoulders: 21"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Length from collar seam: 26.5"

Last edited:

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG SS16 Bedford Jacket - Dk. Navy 20′s Cotton Twill XL
New with tags, never worn outside. I bought this navy bedford and a navy Loiter, figuring I'd sell the one I didn't wear. Finally getting around to selling it.

FS: $199 Shipped CONUS (MSRP $345)

Size XL
Chest 23"
Shoulder 19.5"
Length 29.5"

DSC03214.jpg
DSC03215.jpg
DSC03216.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have some things to trade or sell. Pictures will come soon but i want to gain interest.

1. Fishing Vest in light blue active cloth size L
2. upland vest in brown duck canvas size L
3. Drivers jacket in kaki iridescent cloth XL

more to come...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads