• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine just found this ,looks to be the Magnum Rolex from 82.
IMG_20220609_181604.jpg

starwarsocean

Reaction score
So I frequently see people post Jacob Cohen jeans, but I know nothing about them.

Why do people buy them? What's their selling points? Are they some kinda valuable? What's MSRP vs Flip?

Never seen a pair in my region.
In my experience they’re a lot more popular in Europe than they are in the states. Retail is like 150+ I believe but resale is tough. Comps on ebay are almost all for Europe based. I went to a sample sale that had them in London and they were being bought for like €60-70 each.

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Canadian prices, retail is crazy.
New season stock when first comes out, probably $450 for basic up to $700 depending on style/color.

Very nice quality, made in Italy. Things like horse hair patches, artisnal quality, good materials ,like Loro Piano, Japanese Kubaro, or Mamarato. Most editions feature silver, carbon, or steel buttons.

All Jacob Cohen jeans come with an exclusive branded handkerchief and spool of thread. They are sprayed with their own fragrance when new.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elstir2024