• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 6: Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a $500 gift certificate Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Centaurus3200

Reaction score
Well, that blows the doors of my skateboard find from a while back. A late 70s G&S Fibreflex Roadrider board. Yours seems legit as those look to be the same tracker trucks as mine. I'm definitely no expert though.

Would that be a flip or a thrift trophy? They make awesome wall art.

I bet @Purplelabel would give his left nut for that board. Haha!

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, that blows the doors of my skateboard find from a while back. A late 70s G&S Fibreflex Roadrider board. Yours seems legit as those look to be the same tracker trucks as mine. I'm definitely no expert though.

Hoping to get some Christmas shopping done with this flip lol i would Love to keep it tho
Did a bunch of research and it looks like it’s the original red model that came out in 1979, found a pic of Shogo holding a similar one the same year

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Flashbang

Reaction score
Nabbed these minty Sir James Warwick penny loafers benchmade in England. Cheaney? Sargent? Any ideas? Inconclusive discussion on it earlier in this thread.

Too big for me, hoping for a healthy flip.

Attachments

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And his other nut for the vicuna.

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what line is this? Is this just newer BB main line? The leather-lined pockets, made in Italy and silk blend are throwing me off... Super nice jacket either way.View attachment 1284041View attachment 1284042
It was the label for the Brooks Brother's Artisanal Collection, circa 2013-2014, 100%. High quality, higher prices than mainline, it steered more towards European tailoring as opposed to BB trad. Really nice find, dont see it much anymore!

Edit: There was also a capsule collection of sweaters and outerwear around the same time called "Natural Craftsmanship". It used the same label, but if I remember correctly was limited to sweaters and outwear. If listed adding Artisanal and Natural Craftsmanship would grab attention of a few people who might seek it out. It was popular, but BB only did it for a limited time and then put it all on heavy discount.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 258 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.7%