• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsticks

Reaction score
Some finds from this week.

Ethrifted this one for my gf, cost next to nothing. My gf's reaction was.."meh..." So I guess I'll find a better one. Gf that is. Edit: Forgot to mention, helmut Lang 1997 windbreaker.

A.P.C navy cotton pea coat, my size, fits perfectly. Dunno if it's my style, but I look good in it so:)

Gucci floral scarf. The first scarf I ever found was this one in another color way (and a hermés jacquard by ledoux) so basically this is the scarf that made me start obsessing over scarfs. It was rather grimy but I washed it and it looks much better although it has a yellowing at the center of the scarf.

How old is this one? Any way to determine age? 70ies? 60ies?

Swedish handmade leather backpack, all done by hand. Thick leather, this backpack can handle anything. I have a few similar bags without the straps that I use as my go to bags. Gf took this one instantly...

I always buy fjällräven kånken when I find them, it's the perfect bag, here a vintage and extremely well used on, although still intact in every aspect.

Last edited:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^Woah, those bring back memories. I had a ton of space marines when I was younger, loved painting them and the tanks and stuff. Good times. Not super old though, I think Warhammer 40,000 came out in the early 90's, but yea, those are the first iterations.

Doomsticks

Reaction score

^^^^^Woah, those bring back memories. I had a ton of space marines when I was younger, loved painting them and the tanks and stuff. Good times. Not super old though, I think Warhammer 40,000 came out in the early 90's, but yea, those are the first iterations.

Well it's as old as it can get:) This was the first box that was released, I think it's like 87-88. I saw some completed listings that sold for around 150$ so there's a collectors market for these. My first plan was to take them to my work and let the seven year olds glue them together, now... I think I've changed my mind.

Takai

Reaction score
Didn't someone thrift a Rolex? Did I miss the pictures?
Someone did, and then he passed the **** out. Ha.

I had an exhausting day yesterday. Charging my phone, then a nice photo dump.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bunch of other stuff I forgot to take pics of will try to upload later but you get the idea

cdgreg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I hope the thrifting gods are being friendly to everyone. I just wanted to drop in and recognize/say thank you to @GMMcL . A number of times I have come across one of his suits while surfing on ebay. Each time I have contacted him to purchase, the suit has always been top notch quality, just as identified in the auction, a great price, and shipped instantly. Thanks again for the most recently Canali, it fit like a glove without a cent of tailoring needed. It showed up in the mail on Tuesday and I wore it to work Wednesday.

Cheers
cheers.gif

freehand

Reaction score

^ I've never known how to pronounce that name... "Spi-tall Fields" ?... "Spittle Fields"

It's the latter of these two. There's a market still running there and I believe All Saints started from a stall there. But Spitalfields is probably still most famous for being the area where Jack the Ripper did his awfulness.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly, this week was one of my better ones

Some more chanel

ysl

Than this

Belstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?