• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And you're comparing it to a night in Houston. I think we all know which is more magical.
If I was missing the raspberry ants, and deadly caterpillars, awful humidity and bad hair, I could just look them up on YouTube while I sat there.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was missing the raspberry ants, and deadly caterpillars, awful humidity and bad hair, I could just look them up on YouTube while I sat there.
Hey at least it's not Florida.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that maybe the fatal back door rayping is just underreported?
I mean, in the at-large manatee community, based on this small human observed sample, it seems fairly likely?*

Unrelated but did you know about ducks?

* Alternative thesis, male manatees kept in captivity without access to wild females go into maximum security prison mode.

Science is fascinating.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unrelated but did you know about ducks?
JFC...
Now I know why the female ducks getting absolutely mauled by the male DUCKS ( specific, deliberate wording is essential on this forum ) every spring in my pool can't get away.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1717944081090.png

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do people still give a fvck about fine China plates? Like what’s the point of having fancy plates that only get used once a year at either Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Someone noticed me "lurking" so why not post.

We have this pattern. Manly, no? We use it for the occasional dinner party. For everyday use we have patterns called "All White" and Denmark Blue.

Attachments

• Pembroke.jpg
    Pembroke.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads