• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Men Without a Country For Farinelli's Jeans Thread

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Farinelli's is ecstatic to introduce its latest exclusive denim collaboration with Men Without A Country (MWAC). None of you will have heard of MWAC and with good reason: it is a brand new menswear label created by mysterious man whose current job at a well-known fashion house forces him to work in the shadows in order to preserve his identity. Yes, much like Martin Margiela he is a ninja designer. Mr.MWAC's main passion is denim, especially hand-done washes, but will soon be releasing specially-coated chinos using fabrics previously engineered for technical outerwear. The line is inspired by 1890's "Black Gold"-era workers that chased their dreams independently: men without a country. You might say that Mauro's background in mixed martial arts guided him towards this creature of the night and you would be partly right. What really rang some bells for him was the attention to detail, the buffalo leather, and that sweet, thick beautiful selvage line. A few facts regarding the jeans: - Mauro and Mr.MWAC patterned the jeans with the Style Forum guy in mind. It is a modern cut for the denimhead. -This particular model in its weight and raw state is a limited world exclusive to the Farinelli's store. Only 110 units will be produced and all of them will be numbered on the inside. - The denim is 3x1 13oz raw sanforized selvage that was cut and sewn in Okayama, Japan, a prefecture known to some as the "mecca" of artisanal denim. - The yarn construction makes for a very dense weave that creates a blueish-black surface indigo color to the point that it's somewhat hard to see the white warp up close. - Double-cap buttons, which increase long-term durability, that measure 20mm or about 2mm larger than other brands. The buttons also have a special coating to give them an oxidized look but because they are not genuinely iron oxidized they will not bleed or break down. - Thick buffalo leather was used for the back patch as well as for the accompanying travel tag. - The jeans were sewn on 1940s cast iron machines using multi-gauged threads throughout the body. ALL Style Forum members will receive a 20% discount on these jeans to help get the word out not only on this incredible denim but also this great new line. Jeans will go on sale online and in-store starting Saturday, Nov. 7th TOTE HOLDERS will be able to purchase their jeans starting Thursday, Nov. 5th and will receive an added discount.
IMG_1229.jpg
IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg

fosho

Reaction score
Measurements, size run, etc. is going to be available by Friday when they go on sale! I'm working all by myself today so give me a sec gang. In the meantime, here are some fit pics on me (I usually wear size 30, and that's what I'm wearing in the pics):

FRONT1.jpg

BACK1.jpg

SIDE1.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The retail price is 275.00 SF- 220.00 tote holders-
wink.gif
fit pics have been taken and paymen is the model wearing a size 30. I love Godmother to death she is my home girl but MWoC hit it out of the park. So if you like the 5EPxSF jean you should LOVE this collab! There are 110 pair made. Best, Mauro

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow i really like these, are they 'low rise?' kind of give that wedgie look though, which means they need to sit lower, which could have the hips flare out..

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
wow i really like these, are they 'low rise?' kind of give that wedgie look though, which means they need to sit lower, which could have the hips flare out..

I would call them low-mid rise. They kind of look weird in the crotch in the pic because they are stiff as **** and I literally just pulled them out of the box.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
payman has a weird shaped body. They have a low rise I will say that much but not "offender low"
More pics will be posted soon.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How small are the legs for us large calved gentlemen? I am not gonna get stuck in these jeans and fall over...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they are slim for sure. Measurements will be posted friday!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads